I bought this Sandisk Ultra Micro SD card to accompany a basic mobile phone that I was giving as a Christmas gift. I know that the user is a keen photographer, and therefore, is only likely to use the mobile phone camera in the unlikely event that they don't have a dedicated camera on them. I therefore decided 8GB would be more than enough for this sort of use but wanted both a reliable card plus a bundled full size SD adaptor to fit the recipient's computer. This card fitted the bill perfectly and promises fast and reliable performance at a bargain price. I'm amazed at how much you can fit on an 8GB card - more than adequate if it's unlikely to be used very much, if at all. You can also buy this same card in bigger sizes 16Gb, 32Gb and 64Gb.

The Sandisk pedigree, plus the fast performance of this "Ultra" series card as well as the quality of the SD adaptor, is, in my opinion, worth paying for - the cost differential between this card and one from an unknown manufacturer being so small. Recommended.
on 21 February 2014
For those buying a micro sd card to "make your smartphone/camera/camcorder/tablet/electronic device faster", I must remind you that a higher class card isn't always the solution. See, I bought this mainly for the extra space to put musics and videos in my cellphone and it serves well its purpose: the frustration-free packing doesn't need scissors to open it, the card has a quite beautiful red paint on it, and since now, I hadn't had any problem whatsoever with speeds both in my portable device or by transferring files to my pc using the sd adapter.

That said, the card itself is perfectly fine, but compared to my previous 2gb class 4 micro sd, it doesn't offer that much of a speed boost when playing musics and videos, and almost none when taking photos in burst mode or things like that. Why? Because of my device's limitations, nothing much and nothing less. So, no matter if you buy a much cheaper class 4 micro sd or a Sandisk Extreme Pro micro sd, always check if your device has processing power to keep up with the card you're putting in, or else you'll just end up wasting money and won't be using your product at its best.
on 16 November 2012
I was quite apprehensive about using an 8gb Micro SD card for my new Via135 Tomtom because Tomtom info only says use upto 4gb SD card. I bought this and when inserted, it worked without a hitch. It now gives me lots of capacity to download and store future maps.
I saw other person's review which says the card is not "Class 10" , I then checked the details on the packaging, it says clearly it is Class 10 !!! So I'm not sure how they decided it was not when the card is genuine and manufacturer says it is Class 10.
I am not in any way backing the seller but I like to think people are honest and fair unless someone can prove otherwise. Unfortunately these days it is becoming far too easy to ruin someone's good name and cause them financial damage.
On my experience I would buy from this seller again and recommend this good quality card for new Tomtom Satnav.
Q.E.D.
on 21 April 2016
Was a good disk until it started to remove my music files without my permission. First one of these that I have had that has become unreliable.
Used this initially in a samsung 10.1 note and then an lg g3. And although it initially performed well in the note, 3 months on and the tablet was starting to have issues recognising the card. Sometimes I would need to eject the card several times prior to it working, and this would then work for a short while before it started to play up again.
I sourced an alternative and have had no issues with it.
on 24 February 2015
Ordered Monday and it arrived Tuesday, well packed and secure. The SD card is genuine and is a true Class 10 card. I tested the card and it was verified as an 8gb card and wrote data at 32.4 mbs, so no problem there. So, all in all a great genuine card, at a great price and delivered fast. If you are thinking of buying this SD card, then there's no need to worry, just order it! Enjoy
on 14 June 2013
Bought this to go into my Garmin SatNav Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps, Lifetime Map Updates and Traffic Alerts, and Bluetooth due to the new mapping requiring more memory than available as standard - so only needed the micro card with the adapter now gathering dust.

Class10 card, appears to work ok, no problems found.

Arrived quickly, well packaged - too much packaging really: is it really necessary to have so much plastic to wrap this product in?

that said, if i need it, I'd buy again and from the same seller.

enjoy!
on 6 April 2014
Very prompt delivery

Supplied card is marked SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC I U1 8GB and looks identical to photo (although supplied adapter has black not red background). Packaging and product appears authentic from manufacturer.

Validated total capacity that can be written is 7,940 MB (7,572 MiB) and write speed is 10.0 MB/s - this IS exactly what you'd expect from such a product.

Very good value for money on what appears to be a quality product - thanks!
on 15 October 2014
Bought this to load more map data on to my Garmin Nuvi car GPS as it has an optional micro SDHC memory slot. Worked exactly as expected, would reccomend, SanDisk make the best flash cards! The Amazon packaging was good too.
on 10 July 2014
This card had greatly increased the speed my satnav works at. My previous card was an old one I have had for some time and this was obviously slowing the routing time on my satnav. Since upgrading my card the speed of the routing has been greatly improved.
on 22 August 2013
Bought this for my Galaxy Ace phone. Found the extra capacity helpful for Pictures and video. Although this phone has known issues with loading apps to phone memory and not to card I have so far been able to transfer most apps to the card without a problem. Adapter useful while at friends when uploading pics to their laptop.