on 26 April 2017
Brill. Looks just like a real one. Like other reviewers, a bit of nail varnish remover easily takes off the wording on it - if u want to, that is.
Dead simple to fix up.
on 5 October 2017
Easy to install, light and looks the part. The wire from the back looks very convincing (I hear a 'real' camera should have two cables in/out) but I think it's fine personally. Very realistic and I hope a good long-term deterrent. I've placed it about half way up the house so out of reach of standing persons, it also gets some level of rain protection from being under the eves of the roof. I actually removed the batteries as I read (in a few places) that real sec cams don't have the red flashing light. Saves me ever changing them!

Would highly recommend.
on 20 August 2017
This is an very good model looking very like the real thing. My only criticism is the inclusion of a flashing red LED which I have yet to see on a real CCTV camera (I have therefore not used it). A better option, if a light was to be included, would be a solid glowing green LED as does appear on several real cameras. I also have a PERHAPS UNJUSTIFIED concern that the plastic MAY fade in strong sunlight and does not match the quality of plastics used on the genuine article.
on 1 September 2017
Ordered 2 of these items initially, started to install them on the Saturday only to find that one was defective, the other was fine.
Informed the supplier who promised to send a replacement free of charge, this has just arrived after almost 2 weeks and a reminder, never the less, they were true to their word, the replacement is working fine.
All in all, a decent product for the cost and does look the part when installed, so more than happy now that they are both up and running.
on 29 November 2016
First lot of batteries lasted around 10 days, thought it was the cheap ones I'd purchased, so got some Duracell ones, they lasted a bit longer. Put another set in and they lasted a little longer. In the end gave up, so if your not bothered about the flashing Red LED its fine.
on 14 October 2014
I actually got this for my mothers house because she was getting pestered with someone ringing her door bell at two in the morning. It's been a week now and working a treat. The first camera I received the flashing light didn't work so sent it back and got a replacement. Easy to set up, I drilled into the wall and hung a length of old wire from it to the top of the window where I jammed the end into a small hole, this makes it look more real. on the hole I am very pleased with this and might consider one for myself.
did you know that in Arizona USA it is illegal to ride a horse on the steps of the courthouse.
on 12 August 2016
This a good realistic dummy camera that fools everyone who spots it. A good deterrent at a low price. My only complaint would be the red light on the camera front, this really is bright, too bright and tends to drain the battery faster than expected. I have put a piece of tape over the light to reduce the glare at night to make it a bit less obvious.
on 22 July 2017
All plastic very cheaply made but then it's a cheap price it's a fake I would say most peple would not tell it's fake do not thinck it will last log it's so light and I can not see it not fading in the sun .does not include postage. Even though it says it does on the box
on 24 July 2017
I've bought something similar from a diy store so I expected this to be similar quality. I thought the camera would turn once the battery was installed. It doesn't turn and the black shield part falls off. We've thrown it away as it looks so fake. Wouldn't fool anyone
on 16 August 2016
This fake camera is bigger than I thought it would be and it looks very genuine. I bought it for extra peace of mind and it has delivered on that. It also comes with a CCTV sticker for the window as well which is very useful. I would definitely recommend the product. Excellent delivery service from Amazon as always.