on 21 March 2017
Loved this outfit and felt really confident wearing it. Size was good and outfit will definitely come out again for a fancy dress party! I couldn't get the pirate hat into the shape I wanted or to look like the picture style, but certainly didn't ruin the outfit.
on 9 July 2017
Happy costume
on 10 April 2017
I love this costume!! Part of a Bonfire Society and this looks great
on 7 March 2017
Fab
on 21 December 2014
Fitted perfectly looked great!
on 14 December 2015
Would recommend.
on 7 July 2014
The product looks exactly as the picture, which I am happy about. Don't expect great comfort though as the white dress is incredibly itchy (so would therefore highly recommend wearing tights). I was a tad worried about the length of the product, as I am 5"11 and normally wear size 6/ 8 cloths.I am glad I bought a size up from that, as the dress just goes below my bum, so it just about respectable to wear out for my friends hen do!

The hats wire is very mailable, so the shape can be altered to what ever you wish. Overall, I do recommend this dress, specially if its a one off occasion, just take note that its a tiny bit small, and you need tights to avoid discomfort.
on 23 September 2013
I don't normally write reviews (although I should) however so impressed with this costume. It is good value for money, flattering (im a bit chubby) It is a bit itchy however I turned the under dress inside out and it is now really comfy. The customer service is amazing ordered over weekend and was delivered by Monday. If you are considering this go for it :)
on 8 March 2016
This outift is literally awful in terms of quality. My dress came with a huge grey suspicious stain down the front that looked like someone had spilt glue on the dress and just sold it anyway. Aswell as that, the dress itself is so cheaply made it looks shiny like polystyrene and feels like rubbing sandpaper on your skin. It isn't lined with anything underneath so the netted skirt and uneven, sticky-out seams rub your stomach, underarms and thighs. If you sit down it irritates the back of your legs and your bum too. I had to use a chiffron dress I already owned and throw that monstrosity away. It didn't even look good so there would be no reason to suffer the rash it caused.

In terms of the jacket, i'm a size 10 with D cups and bought a medium so the jacket should have fit with plenty of space to spare. The corset wouldn't do up accross my rib cage (underboob section) nor my chest. The pink ribbon took ages to thread through all of the metal loops and then immediately broke two of the metal loops when i pulled the rest of the length through. This wasn't even when I was trying to tighten the dress over my boobs, which would never have happened. I had to remove all of the metal loops and sew a toggle on to keep the jacket sinched around my waist area. Even then it didn't look anything like the picture.

It's a complete waste of money, keep looking.
on 11 November 2015
Omg, I loved this outfit. It fits as expected. I bought it as a Halloween outfit as didn't want something too gory, and mainly as when I read the reviews they were very good. And now from my own experience they were very true. If anything it is more generous than too cosy. I am quite curvy and busty but it worked very well. Truly thought it wouldn't work/fit in a million years. The only negative was that when I opened the packet, the white dress part looked as though it had been packed next to the black velvet part or something, as it had a darkish mark over it. For Halloween it didn't matter, but if you did want it to be perfect. Watch out for this and order in enough time just in case.