on 27 December 2013
Such an essential item to have in your jewellery box, if you are constantly losing the backs of your earrings as I am. Good quality and good value for money.
on 26 July 2017
Brill service will defo use again
on 17 May 2014
Nothing wrong with these but very small, so difficult to judge size even with measurements. For very small earrings and hands!
on 4 August 2014
Good value, certainly great to have gold earring backs that fitted my earrings as I was in danger of losing them with the wrong size backs I had.
on 26 July 2017
Good quality
on 26 April 2017
These really are quite small even though they are supposed to be medium . Delivery was very prompt.
on 6 September 2016
very good
on 28 April 2013
Always losing mine and they are exactly what I need. I have bought the smaller ssize but some earrings need the bigger size. Would recommend this to a friend.
on 6 June 2013
Was getting short on ear ring backs so to be able to buy some that are great quality and value is good.
on 29 April 2014
I thought they were bigger than they were. They were so small I could not pick them up. They were too small for my earrings so I can't use them ....