3,019

Most enjoyable. Thank you. DjW
on 24 May 2015
Excellent, thoroughly enjoyed.
on 29 December 2014
I'm rating the Amazon Instant Video not the film. So I'm very disappointed, as it was stated that I can download it into two devices. But it wasn't written, that I have to have kindle fire hd or apple I pod, I pad or whatever it is. I do have Sony PC, Sony xperia z because I like that brand. I do shop frequently with Amazon also. Is this going to change? Or you will let me download films onto my Sony devices?
on 5 August 2014
came on time and as described
on 28 July 2014
Gotta Love the movie, Epic fantasy fun. Worth a purchase.
on 20 March 2015
Good film and service and product was very good thank you
on 14 March 2016
Excellent product great value quick delivery. Many thanks
on 28 February 2016
Excellent product and brill delivery time. Thank you! ' X
on 16 December 2013
The Hobbit series so far have proven to be a lot better than the original Lord Of The Ring, possibly due to the ever evolving CGI and stunning visuals. But it is hard to not appreciate the atmosphere and effort put into this film as ever.
I saw it today in IMAX 3D which did do it justice, but after a while the vivid features and accurate movements just came across as fake or at least looking as though we were watching 'the making of'.
I didn't feel there was much of a plot, not reading the book first probably didn't help, but there was so much going on and with little progress to the story. The fighting scenes were very good and fun to watch, but they certainly lengthened the film on its own just for that and he Orgs didn't seem to be decreasing as many more monsters including giant spiders (copied from Harry Potter 2) and a dragon (the long gone BF of the one from Shrek I thought) kept coming back for more.
Sometimes it was hard to keep track with who was where at times because the film jumps from scene to scene and when something interesting is about to happen it quickly flips to somewhere else and it was hard to keep track on the almost non-existent story line.
What I mean is, when Bilbo and his mates are searching for a certain artifact hidden in the dragons castle, it is soon forgotten as even more problems arise and the film is over before I knew it so it makes me wonder if that was really worth it.
But the action and acting itself made up for that and had me in awe for most of the time up until the sudden ending which can only promise the next s sequel and we can guess what is next when it closes.
Stephen Fry made a decently long enough appearance, but he is always welcome in any movies.