on 25 December 2012
Bought for Kindle Fire and considering the price of this product I wasn't really expecting much, but it does the job and it does it well!

Ok, so it's just a bit of plastic that sits on the screen, how hard can it be? But you see some screen protectors that cost £10 or more and you get 3 for 99p with this, and I can't imagine they are much if at all different.

It was quite fortunate that I got 3 actually because I messed the first 2 up. The first one wasn't too bad but had a bit of a bubble in it so I took it as a practice and removed it again, the second one was totally my fault, not don't try to wipe them with any kind of cloth they get covered in dust and bits! Then the last one went on perfectly, no bubbles, nice and straight - perfect, and it has kept my Fire like that ever since! Can't recommend enough!
on 16 December 2012
I have had problems fitting screen savers in the past but had no problems with this one.
The delivery and value for money is fantastic.
I would recommend this item to anyone who has a Kindle Fire
on 29 January 2013
Good price, bought for my granddaughter I believe it does the job effectively. Great idea for children as they don't always appreiate the need for being gentle with thw screen.
on 24 January 2013
These protector guards came quickly ( 3 in a pack ) and they fitted perfectly and very good value for money.
on 5 September 2013
I read all the reviews regarding this item and I have to say that once I received it very quickly too I agreed with everything that was said. The instructions were very clear and helpful and the item went on to the Kindle Fire very easily and very cleanly. The last one I bought was never very good but this one is nice and clear and I was very pleased with the one I have used and the price was very reasonable too.
on 22 July 2013
I either seem to have no issues with screen protectors or it's a total disaster.

Maybe it's because I had two back ups in the packet, but this went on very easily with the smoothest finish I could want. Might have something to do with the factory cut small hole in one corner. Who knows? Who cares; I have a smooth screen protector and two spares to file away and forget where I put them. Great product.
on 26 June 2013
a bit tricky to get all the bubbles out but that's due to a bigger screen not the fault of the product. Would recommend as I already have a scratch and the screen would have been damaged by now. Its also proved kid friendly too. my son is on his second as hes not so carefull. its a must have if you have boys !
on 21 January 2013
I got a pack of 10 of these for my Kindle Fire at the sale price of £4.99 so excellent value. I have played around with a few screenguards since I bought my Kindle, and these are by far the most precise fit - a little too precise in fact. They don't give you any room at all to play with, so you need to get them exactly right or they ride up at the edges. Easy to get bubble free and offering good protection from scratches and the usual gunk that inevitably ends up on the screen I would highly recommend them. My only criticism, and the reason for 4 stars is that the manufacturer has punched, and not cut a small hole in the top left corner to accommodate a sensor in earlier versions of the Kindle. This makes it impossible to get the top left corner to lie flat, which is a shame and just leaves the finishing that bit less professional, but then they are very cheap compared to competitors.
on 11 January 2013
I had a bit of trouble putting the first one on so glad I bought a pack of three!brilliant thanks
on 13 February 2013
Ok for the money. Small round whole in the top corner, presumably for another model, which means it doesn’t stick as well as hoped in that area. Couldn’t get it on bubble-free but it does the job fine. Would recommend.