on 2 July 2013
I have tried many decaf coffees and most are very bland and tasteless, I was surprised to find this had bags of flavour. in fact I could even add a generous amount of hot milk without losing the taste.
on 17 December 2012
i have not tried this tassimo disc before really love it will buy it also again has a lovely flavor
on 27 March 2013
It is difficult to compare these pods with others as I don't have cups of any others lined up at the same time to do a flavour test but it makes a decent quantity of expresso with creme - more than the Costa Cappuccino and Latte T pods for instance. The flavour still has a bite in spite of being decaffeinated. The price per pod works out a bit more than ordinary expresso each too but I'm glad to have the option of decaff tassimo coffee. Swift delivery.
on 18 August 2013
Years ago I tried Hag coffee and hated it but now need to drink decaf coffee so I was apprehensive but decided to give it a go and it is wonderful not like the old type. My daughter wanted a cup of decaf and thought it was great but was sure it was with caffeine.
on 1 July 2013
Very good drink and by adding milk you can make a latte my and the delivery was very quick only a couple of working days. Would recommended the firm and the coffee to anyone
on 29 June 2013
doesn't have the bitter taste like other coffee's but thats due to it being a decaf, well worth purchasing, good product
on 15 April 2013
I drink fully loaded coffee during the day but sometimes at night I just want a decaf these do the job!!
on 22 February 2015
I love this coffee, but three stars because one disc makes a very small cup. It takes 2 discs to fill my mug!!...even tried one disc and adding extra water but just spoils the strength/taste...but great coffee for a decaff.
on 30 November 2013
Got to source this elsewhere because although it is a very good tasting decaf coffee this lot are taking the proverbial at their prices. Recommended coffee but alternative supplier to these.
on 28 February 2013
service excellent we enjoy this coffee as my husband has to drink this for health reasons we would reccomend this