on 30 April 2014
This series is excellent as are each of the series of Breaking Bad. This will be enjoyed greatly by those who have watched season one so if you are new to the story, start with the first series and then watch this one. It is about Walt who is a chemistry teacher and is terminally ill with cancer. With one of his young students he turns to crime to provide money to keep his wife and young family after he dies. Funny, serious, amusing, sad, it is an unusual mix which I found one of the best series I have seen.
on 27 April 2015
This series lacked the tightness and humour of the first but, to be fair, it would have been hard to keep that up. We needed to be engaged by a wider range of characters and the various back-stories slowed things right down so the series did get going until about half way through. However, at that point the second series really got going and was as enjoyable and dark as the first. Stick with it, it's worth it.
on 26 February 2012
Breaking Bad has to be one of the best plotted TV shows ever. The first three episodes of this series are simply awesome and are as great as anything I have ever seen on TV.

There are many terrific moments and crazy situations that inevitably spiral out of control. It is even darker than the first series but is still at heart a black comedy.

If series one suffered slightly from a smallish cast, series two definitely does not. There are some fabulous new characters with the best being Saul Goodman, an exceedingly dodgy lawyer (the name says it all).

I can't wait for the next series.
on 28 February 2014
Being quite new to the Breaking Bad series, this series certainly kicks it up a few notches compared to the first 2 series. As i was told, the first series is slow as it's basically an introduction to the characters as i was told by people on here and some friends.. This series however, wow. What can i say without spoiling it, nothing really.

If you've not watched this, then where have you been.
on 19 December 2014
I didn't think I would like this hving heard about the subject of Breaking Bad. Although I find it depressing that such good writing, acting and production are put into a subject like this ( for me, the same goes for the Inbetweeners - very depressing that we find this entertaining) I do enjoy it. Although I feel very guilty afterwards! What is the world coming to?
on 11 February 2014
This has excellent dialogue, acting and character development. I'm In two minds as to whether Walter White is good or bad, as you can sympathise with both perspectives, and that's because of the skillful writing that makes this show such a winner. Jesse Pinkman is a complex man too, torn between his drug world and the internal struggles that he creates as he meets other characters - how is he going to turn out? This is a powerful series that is going from strength to strength.
on 15 August 2014
The Whole of the Breaking Bad Series are very good and it is great to see how the actors evole from the start to the finish of the Series, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are brilliant in the leads for these roles and they have a great supporting cast.having watched all season I cant wait to see what happens in the spin off Series
on 14 October 2014
My husband and I came late to Breaking Bad even though our daughter had described it as probably the best series she has ever seen on TV! Man with terminal cancer - drugs - pushers, gangs etc... no way!
I cannot even begin to describe how perfect this is. The story is utterly absorbing, the characters are fascinating and the tension unbearable. We're trying to limit ourselves to 2 eps a night so we don't get through them too quickly - very difficult to do as each episode ends on a cliff hanger and we can't wait to find out what happens next.
on 11 February 2015
This is the best series I have ever watched, well written very entertaining, with a touch of humour. I recommend viewing all seasons in sequence, the best so far is season three. considering the subject matter which is centred on drugs it is very "addictive". The whole series is free to watch on Netflix at the time of writing this review.
on 13 February 2014
I have now seen all the Breaking Bad series and rate it one of the best dramas I have ever seen. Beware, once you start it is addictive and leads to many late nights. The temptation to "let's see one more episode" is very strong. A sad day indeed when the final episode comes to an end as there is nothing else available that is anywhere near as good.