on 19 September 2014
Very effective. Good quality. Used it to postcode everything in sight. long lead. Takes a bit of practice to make the most of it. Stencil provided was of very little use. Have engraved steel and plastic.
on 19 June 2017
A very useful item and if you shop around you can pick these up for a few pounds. But do use them carefully. The end of the unit where the engraving nib secures is aluminium (or something like that). I found that the first time I tried to tighten the screw to hold the nib, it simply stripped the threads. l meaning I could not secure the nib and the unit was useless. So do be careful with that. I got mine replaced. In use you can engrave even hard steels, quite easily. Personally though, I find the shape a bit odd. However I hold it, it just feels awkward. So writing and engraving names are very difficult to do. Its damn noisy too ! I mean "really" noisy. So do think about where you are going to use it. I do use mine, and find it very useful, for engraving numbers on tools. But I dont think its the kind of tool I could use all day long, say for engraving a design on something.
on 12 March 2017
Used to engrave postcode. Had to do it free hand as stencil included does not fit tip! Dissapointed by this.
on 15 June 2017
Haven't use it too much just hear and there, its done a great job of the tasks.
on 6 June 2017
Great little engraver, lend my old one out and it didn't come home, not this little gem.
on 9 March 2017
This is just the job for me. Thank you.
on 14 May 2017
Great product
Had loads of fun with it
Everything is getting engraved
on 14 June 2017
Awesome little engraver, almost everything I own now has my postcode on it.
on 29 April 2017
Good product. Easy to use and value for money. Feels and operates as a quality product.
on 8 May 2017
Used it straight away and I'm pleased with the result.
Delivery on time as they indicated on the phone.
Thanks