on 21 February 2013
A great all around case. Very smart and professional looking.
I have, however, found some "faults" with the product.
-I sometimes notice that the tablet slips down too much in landscape mode, to the point that the cameras are blocked by the case. I don't use the cameras ever, so it's not a problem for me, however, I can see it being a problem for Skype lovers.
-The clip at the back for turn the case into a stand is easily bent out of shape, and is left sticking out quite a bit. Very small problem, but something to note.

Other than that, the case is very nice. I haven't dropped it yet, but it does seem like it would take a small drop. Great for fighting off finder prints and scratches. I recommend a screen-protector while you're buying this. Might aswel get a full package!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 November 2012
Firstly, I have to say that this was good value for money and seems to be durable.
My only criticism would be the fit.
The tablet was easy to put in and secure, but, the case is fractionally to deep, allowing the tablet to slide down, hiding the camera lens
My knee jerk reaction was send the cover back, but, given that my wife was generally happy with it, I have inserted a couple of Ikea pencils between the cover and the bottom edge of the tablet and hey presto; all is well.
Would I recommend it?
Generally, yes.
Would I consider an alternative?
You should, take a careful look around at the alternatives whilst keeping in mind this is a nice item, but that you will need to ‘adjust’ the fit
on 20 June 2013
though, the cover is leather but its REALLY LOOSE .I have to put extra thermocol and cellotaped on to the sides, just to get the controls buttons right in place.I wouldnt reccommend this product
on 17 November 2012
Superb. Much cheaper than some alternative products but much better too. Delighted with its functionality.
Does not in any way restrict the use of the galaxy tablet at all.
on 9 March 2013
I've been using this case for a few months now. Works really well and looks good too. My tablet moves around a little within the case but this is only a minor irritation.
on 23 November 2012
Black case screen protector ok not really to much to say about this does what it says it will do
on 5 January 2014
I had already purchased a starter kit from the shop with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I started to use it but found it difficult to hold when browsing the internet etc. I already have a kindle with a case that stood up independently. Was very pleased when I found this one; especially the price, amazing for leather. The two positions make it useful for browsing the internet and typing. It also shuts with a magnet, so no bands. Another pleasing feature is that all the holes are in the correct places and you can charge it with the case shut.
on 23 April 2013
I bought this product so that it would protect the screen and the tablet can be supported while using webcam and watching youtube. First of all it is too large for the tablet - it tends to cause difficulties with access to apps at the lower end of the tablet as the lower end of the leather case covers the apps. The most frustrating thing is that when we try to use the webcam by supporting it upright the leather case come over the camera causing nearly the 3/4th of the screen to be blocked.
on 26 November 2013
looks great on the tablet and feels like it offers great protection. the only downsides are that I would have placed the S Pen holder on the side instead of above the power/volume buttons where it blocks access and the felt like innard which should protect the screen sometimes picks up dust if you put the device down without closing it over, this would then contact the screen when you close the cover. just mind to close the cover before putting the thing down
on 6 August 2013
The case is too loose fitting around the tablet, and therefore it moves around, making access to some of the buttons/operations awkward, including removal of the S-pen. In addition, some of the cutouts in the case don't quite line up with the controls. I will probably consider only using the case as a protective measure, taking the tablet out of the case to use it!
The only positive is that delivery took place a lot quicker than the anticipated date.