on 21 February 2014
I have a family that seems to leave computer issues for me to fix. It has cost time and money in the past to sort these out. With Tune Up Utilities it keeps the computer running and sorts out lots of minor issues that if untreated can become big ones.

Computer running faster and Tune Up Utilities advises when there is an issue that may need fixing or programmes that may need deleting as have not been run for some time.

You still need a good anti virus but would recommend Tune Up Utilities to people like me with basic computer knowledge who need support keeping their PC in good order.

I bought the 3 user one as we have more that one PC in the house. Brilliant value.
on 12 October 2013
The software was easy to use, and make it easy to control starting and loading programs. I don't know if it helped as the PC's seem to still load at the same speed. I like the interface and the easy way to perform the cleaning functions, but the software isn't with out its bugs, and has crashed several times whilst performing tasks, that does not fill me with confidence in the program.
on 19 January 2013
PC does seem to be functioning more quickly since adding this. Easy to follow interface and possibility to leave it chuntering away in the background keeping the PC in tip top fettle. Only grouch is that a couple of problems it has identified I cannot seem to be able to fix. Claims mouse is not working properly and that a port is malfunctioning however everything seems to be fine. It has been well worth the limited outlay, I would recommend it
on 25 August 2013
So far, I haven't noticed the computer working any faster or better, but I have noticed a few folders that I now can't open. If you do buy this, be sure you back EVERYTHING up before you download it. I am so glad I followed my own advice here.
on 6 July 2013
I had used old version of this software and resolved several issue of day to day running of the PC,minimal freezing up and improved boot up,I decided to purchase version 2013 which has added facility of cleaning web browser cache & very pleased with overall performance
good value for money,online support service is not helpful hence 4*
on 16 December 2013
I had my doubts about a tune up disc and was dubious at the start. I need not have been concerned. Before buying the Tune up Utility, go to the AVG website and do what I did, use the 2 week free trial to see how it can improve the speed and get rid of all that junk with just the "One click" as described. Great bit of kit for the price. My laptop is now just over 12 months old and still runs lightening fast. The Utility clears all kinds of junk and keeps the operating system in tip top order. Well done to supplier for swift delivery.
on 6 February 2014
What an excellent product. It can be loaded on to 3 PC's. Cleans and fixes registry, browser etc. Fixes problems and redundant files and shortcuts. Defragments HDD's. Gets updated free off the AVG site. My desktop and laptop show no sighs of slowing down. Recommended 10/10.
on 4 December 2013
This is very good if you need to clean up your pc, mend faults, repair the registry, in fact it will repair almost everything you need. Worth trying if your having problems and need a easy way to mend your pc.
on 23 July 2013
what can i say more. it is a non invasive tool that can help increasing by 30% or more the speed of your computer.
when your computer is down because of the unwanted processes its running, tune up utilities gets you out of it
on 1 June 2013
I looked at feedback before buying this product and it seemed mostly positive - I have not been disappointed - it found and cleared things I didn't know existed and my computer starts up far more quickly than ever - what more can I say

See one answered question