on 10 August 2013
I have been completely blown away by this software. I previously tried digital dictation software and it was useless. I decided to give it another go as I do a lot of medical reports. I bought the domestic version to try out but it manages a fair range of medical terms without much difficulty. I find that I can dictate a report as quickly with Dragon as I could into a dictaphone. It has no less errors than non-medical secretary.

I am using it for this review. I had it working less than 30 minutes out of the box. The only problem was that I initially set the profile of for a wireless connection which I was not using and it was a little difficult to work out how to change this.

It even works fairly well in a reasonably noisy environment.

I haven't even attempted to explore some of the alternative uses an additional features are just using the basic features has made my work much easier. I would strongly recommend this product.
on 21 August 2017
I am afraid it did not load on OSX Sierra, please put a link to minimum specification on the advert to avoid a similar lone start rating
on 2 October 2015
Very good picking up sound and conversations but can be a bit tinny echo when play back
on 24 February 2014
Does what it says it will do with a very steep learning curve!
Very useful tool for a clinical doctor preparing reports & it has paid for itself within 2 months.
I will be using it very often.
on 14 August 2015
Great but won't work on Yosemite

See one answered question