Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£37.04

on 15 July 2015
I really like this series of books but I have a couple of misgivings about this particular book. All the units are in imperial with no metric alternative. This massively slows me down as a European/ British user through unfamiliarity at using and inputting imperial measurements. I also find the instructions excessively go over basic commands however that is quite a fine line that would be hard to refine. Other than those two gripes this is an excellent book which has helped me learn 3DS Max from scratch.
on 15 October 2015
This book could be useful but I live in the 21st century and life is too short to convert all the measurements into metric. I need to learn 3d studio max quicker than this.
on 2 November 2013
Excellent sourse as reference, items well explained,good real world,examples for intermediate users, good for certification preparation. well produced and excellent value
on 15 August 2014
Arrived on time. Great read. I have have lent it to may of my students and they loved it as well.
on 13 October 2014