on 3 September 2012
Firstly, a confession - I'm not that keen on self-help books, but having benefited from Colin's (the author's) coaching style and processes over the last 2-3 years, I was pleased to see this his first ebook become available.

This is a very small financial investment that could return dividends for a long time to come, but you need to follow the process and complete the exercises honestly. Most importantly, you need to take action!

Its a very easy read, full of enlightening exercises and simple to follow. Doesn't matter if your looking at career, family or other life choices/improvements, Colin's approach to "living by design" is an excellent companion to anybody's journey.

Thoroughly recommended.
9 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2018
Ok
on 12 September 2012
Colin really does have a passion for empowering individuals to live their best possible life. This e book offers such incredible value for money and is an ideal starting point for those wanting to kick start their existence into something much more desirable. As with all things, nothing is achieved without effort, and this is made clear, but this guide really does help you to focus on where that effort needs to be made in order to bring you more of what you want. And as the title suggests, this practical guide invites you to experience more and more of what you want - so what's keeping you?
on 7 July 2014
Smile on/smile off. A vague idea with no practical implementations, just suggestions. This is more like an intro into a self help book. Waste of time and money. A child could have written this and probably should have
on 4 September 2012
I have not actually read this full book yet but having been on two of Colin Hiles' excellent residential "Finding Your Smile" courses in Spain, I am familiar with, and a huge fan of, his approach to helping clients achieve greater focus and fulfilment. I've been looking forward to seeing this book published for some time now and greatly look forward to cranking up my kindle!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2012
If all of the aspects of your life are not making you smile, then invest in this book. The author, Colin Hiles operates from a place of true integrity. His passion and purpose is to help facilitate our success and happiness.
The book is so full of thought provoking ideas, exercises and tips, to help you make THAT difference.
Life is not a dress rehearsal, ask yourself "Am I really living the life I love" If you are not, buy the book then soon you will be!
on 19 October 2014
I enjoyed reading this short and easy to understand guide which makes you think about what makes you happy and how we can focus on this concept in our daily lives.
on 18 January 2015
Well written without excess padding!
on 8 July 2014
excellent delivery and looking forward to reading it.
on 5 September 2012
This book is an easy read with a practical approach and great insights. I loved it - it gave me a totally different perspective on the way I live my life and make decisions. Highly recommended