Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 January 2015
Awesome bit of kit, nobody seems to make this style any more. Always useful in the office as you can lift one side out and rest it on side of your head while your boss has some thing 'important' to tell you about and you don't have to miss Pop Master on Radio2.
You can then easily put it back in with minimal adjustment as is required with in the ear ones.
on 9 June 2015
The headphones have good build quality and great sound. I find them very comfotable and they stay in place whilst i run. There are cheaper options available but you get what you pay for and these have been worth every penny
on 8 July 2013
They replaced a pair of PMX's of the same brand which have the over-the-neck band (great for running but the ear plug part snapped on both left and right buds over time when I leaned back while seated with them - they still lasted 3 years). So far so good with this model.
I had read that some people find them too tight and painful. For me they are fine, even on the smallest size. They stay in place fine while running - and that's using the bog-standard set up without the extra ear widgets supplied. Extra bonus - I meant to buy them here but as I was going through Heathrow I picked them up for 30 quid. Still, thought I'd share the review on Amazon in case you are considering them.
VINE VOICEon 22 November 2012
Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There are only a couple of points these headphones fail for me on, is that it is like trying to break in to the Tower of London to try and get them out of the package, and the foam ear bud covers being fiddly and prone to falling off...otherwise...

Excellent sound quality and product from two companies synonymous with afore mentioned quality, Adidas and Sennheiser. I like the fact the headset is primarily white, makes it a lot harder to lose! Comes with a showerproof pouch for storage and some extra rubber rings to fit to the ear buds if needed. Black foam covers also included if you need them, but as I said before they can be a bit fiddly.

Volume/pause control control on the lead could be better marked as it is navy blue. Over all, nice fit. Got caught in a downpour while wearing them, although I wouldn't recommend getting them wet, the product didn't suffer any damage from the rain.
on 15 May 2013
I usually don't write Amazon reviews, but this time I feel obliged to do so. This headphone is just very good for running.

I was using my Klipsch S4 for running but the earphones were falling every 2 minutes and it was really hard to keep them in place.
Then I looked for some headphones specifically designed for running and I found this one. It's light, stays firmly in place and is
very comfortable. No need to worry about holding it in place while running.
The sound quality is also quite good for the price. It's not an audiophile headphone, but I have the feeling that it sounds better than my
Klipsch S4.

All in all I'm very happy with the purchase and highly recommend it.
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a pair of gym headphones which have the "back of the neck" headband and they often fly off my ears if I lean back against any equipment; these have a "over the head" headband and feel much more comfortable and natural and, more importantly, stay in place, helped by the soft rubber headband which stays put on your head.
They are very light, have a quality feel and come with some different ear-pads, both plastic and foam, a "clothes-peg" style clip and quite a large storage bag.
As you would expect from Sennheisser sound is very good.
The in-line remote/microphone only works Apple products; I only got the play/pause to work with my Samsung Galaxy phone, the microphone didn't work.
Overall a good pair of gym headphones, particularly if you have an iPhone or iPod.
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2012
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Top notch earphones these.

In the pack you get a few different sizes of rubber adjustments so you can change the size to fit your earholes. You also get a clip to hold the cables in place when you are running and a velcro cloth bag to store them in while not in use.

The sound has nice base to it when compared to my other headphones, and they are pretty comfortable when compared to the ear clip design I was wearing while running. It also stays nice and secure on my head during exercise, which is the most important thing.

The in line control does allow me to skip tracks and to pause during playback, but for some reason the volume adjuster doesn't work with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2). Probably a simple fix but I haven't found it too much of an issue so have been just working around it.
on 28 December 2014
I love these headphones. When I'm a the gym or running, in ear headphones just won't stay in. Perhaps I just have wonky ears, but these are a godsend. They're comfy, have good sound qulaity and most importantly, don't move when I'm working out. Well worth the money.
on 20 July 2014
Uncomfortable, pinches around ears.
on 4 July 2014
I had these headphones for a while now and use it regularly when running. I really do not understand what makes them special and justifies the price - they are not particularly comfortable - next time I would go for something cheaper which would do the job as well.