on 5 August 2013
On average i do 40-50Km per week so need good fitting head phones, the Sennheiser's fit great and come with 3 ear plug sizes. But the sounds quality is disappointing. They're loud in which this offsets road noise but the low level frequencies don't come through. You never quite feel at one with the music...

The other issue is the remote control -- just a little too small and fiddly.

The big winner on these head phones is that they don't fall out and the are ultra light.
on 17 April 2013
To put it simply, I was running on a treadmill, sweating quite a lot as usual, and one of the earpieces stopped working. No physical damage, one month old, nothing extraordinary.

I hate returning faulty items so I tend to buy the slightly higher quality ones for ease of mind. These are not the quality you pay for.

Whilst they worked they were good (although the fit wasn't great on my ears, the loops were too big and kept slipping over the top of my ears)

The wire is a nightmare. The hooped earpieces make untangling the cable a massive pain!
on 22 July 2013
I've owned a number of Sennheiser sports headphones over the years, from the simple earbud types through to the wrap around your head types, and all have delivered a warm and punchy sound. Until these, that is. Yes you can change the adapters to ensure a nice snug fit, and they seem generally well made, but unless you shove the earbuds virtually into your brain cavity, there is no bass. You are left with far too much treble which renders all music sounding like it is coming from someone else's ill-fitting headphones on a train. Back to the drawing board for me and back to Amazon for them.
on 19 June 2013
Very happy with these. Most importantly the sound quality is excellent - good bass response and very clear high end stuff.
The three button control also works well, despite being a bit fiddly when you're cycling or running or whatever. Microphone also works very well.

Ear buds fit very well, although perhaps I just have very average-sized ears.

Generally excellent product that I hope lasts for ages.
on 11 August 2014
Tried out for the first time and within an hour the remote started to activate the voice control on my phone without me pressing any buttons. I'm assuming this was caused by the remote getting wet with sweat. The sound is decent enough but the earbuds themselves are just standard rubber buds found on most earphones these days.
I don't believe that the remote is sweatproof though so cant recommend these at all. Very disappointing.
on 15 August 2013
This was bought to replace a previous Sennheiser/Adidas sports headphone set that I managed to break. I assumed it would offer the same quality of audio and most especially a similar degree of bass response. Unfortunately the OCX 685i is not a patch on the previous unit - even with the EQ on my i-phone adjusted with bass boost and treble reduction. I was very disappointed as I have always been a Sennheiser advocate, being a satisfied user of the PXC-450 high-end noise reduction headphones. It's impossible to audition cheap/in-the-ear sports headphones like the OCX 685i, so the buying risk is considerable. Sadly, in this case, the manufacturer's excellent reputation and previously unimpeachable track record proved to be deceptive rather than the re-assuring guide to quality.I was expecting.
on 20 December 2012
I bought a pair of dre beats audio in ear headphones to use with my Galaxy s11 phone in march this year & replaced 3 months later with issues Ie didnt work properly sound also not much kop unless you only want to hear Bass. Then 2 weeks ago the replacemrnt pair started having issues agai. So got my money back & bought these instead. £30 cheaper. The sound is much better across the frequencies still punchy in the bass dept I like different types of music but like my dance music the most & RNB chilled Techno/ Euphoric blah blah. Really good sound much better than The beats audio which for me now just appear to be overpriced a bit like IPhone lol. Very comfortable to wear as well dont hurt my ears after an hour like the beats audio ones. overall very good headphones & i wuill be investing in some over ear ones soon . Sennehieser will be first choice.Sennheiser OCX 685i Sports In-Ear canal Headphones
on 9 September 2014
Good decent headphones, great for running and stay firmly within you ears. Sound quality is good, although the tight fit eliminates a lot of ambient sound including traffic. Disappointed that the left earphone separated from ear hook within 10 days and two uses, but I would attribute this to a manufacturing fault that could happen to most items, rather than general poor quality.
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2012
Colour Name: White / Blue|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was really surprised by these headphones. The sound is excellent for this price. It's rich, clear, nice base. Most of the external sound is also blocked out, so that's a win here. Can't complain at all. The build quality seems really good, although that'll all come out in a couple of months. They stay in your ears; I didn't have any issues with them falling out or anything like that. They can be a little fiddly to put into your ears at first but you'll get used to them.
These work great with the iOS devices as they are apple certified. If you have an android phone, only the middle button works.

Overall great headphones for the price. If you're active and looking for a pair that won't fall out of your ears, give these a try.
on 21 May 2015
I ordered a replacement of these because my previous ones broke after ~1.5 years of daily use, which i think is ok for the price! The right earbud failed, and before that the ear grips came loose from the driver body.