on 31 May 2014
I just got these the other day. I bought them because the ones that I had with BeachBody's 'Asylum' workout set had become worn, so these have become a good option.

They're long enough to put around limbs, and offer varying degrees/strength of stretch. I look forward to giving them a really good going over!!
on 11 February 2013
I purchased these looped bands for using during my Insanity:Asylum workouts...the bands aren't necessary to use during the workouts but the added resistance is obviously going to work you more
They are a good length and width, comfortable to use or hold
It would be useful in they had the strength printed on them so I didn't have to try and remember which colour was the low, medium or strong strengths, but it's not that important enough for me to want to down grade them
Considering my favoured Fit66 equipment were selling their version individually for the same cost as this bundle pack of 3 by Bundle Monster, I'm very happy with the value also
And remember you can double/treble them up together for maximum resistance strength
Highly recommend these
on 4 June 2014
I purchased these bands to add to my gym routine, using them during squats and for resistance exercises focused on the glutes. I used them roughly every other day for 2 weeks and one of them has snapped already! They are far to weak, I can see that the other two are stretched slightly so will probably break as well.

They add a good amount of resistance to workouts but are not strong enough. I would not recommend anyone to purchase these bands as I have had a bad experience! Not worth the money for only 2 weeks of usage.
on 30 September 2013
These exercise bands are very good with different strength to progress with
used daily can help tone muscles without pain
on 16 August 2013
Find this a very useful product, although rather small. Could have done with them being larger to give me more choice of exercises. These tend to be a bit on the small side, which is somewhat restrictive doing multiple exercises but, nevertheless, strong and well made.
on 13 August 2015
I wanted to give the resistance bands a go and without knowing how effective they are didn't want to fork out for them. As such I knew at this price they'd not be the best but would be good enough to try them out. I wasn't entirely expecting one of them to break whilst trying to unstick it from itself (red one).

The other two (after one days very light use) are still as they should be though don't fill me with confidence they'll last particularly long.
on 14 July 2014
Bought in error as I thought that these were 3 different lengths rather than 3 different tensions. so a little disappointed in not beign aware that S,M,L meant strength rather thatn length. kept anyway but had to buy other bands for my pilates..
on 16 April 2014
To Be Honest, I couldn't really tell much difference between the three types of tension. after a while its more noticeable through the workout but does take a lot for these to fatigue you!!!
on 10 February 2016
Its very bad in my opinion. Didnt even try the blue one because its melted inside the pack. Cant take it out. And the pink one is already broken
on 1 November 2013
Good combination of bands with different resistance! Works well for all types of exercises. Also good for different fitness levels