TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 September 2016
Not really a whole lot anyone can say about magnets... they either work or they don't.

These little magnets really pack a punch for their size and have considerable pulling power.

I use them in different applications in my woodworking shop for holding lids on boxes closed acting like a invisible clasp and giving the box a nice strong snap action in closing to holding a knife in place in a jig whilst I grind it on a belt grinder which has considerable downward force but using a handful of these little magnets keep everything locked into place.

Would buy again
on 4 January 2014
These are great, especially if you have photos on the fridge. My toddler loved to destroy things on the fridge and now she cant because these magnets are so hard to remove, you have to slide them they're so strong. Great quality and value for money. Arrived promptly
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 August 2015
These are small, that is the first thing to remember. These were recommended to be purchased with a master of boards glass/magnetic message board. Sadly they didn't work, not sure if the glass is too thick or the magnets too weak. I ended up having to purchase some large square magnets, which work.

I do however use these on my fridge and they are mighty strong and being small work nicely to hold up pictures and alike.

I've downgraded the review only because it was recommended with the board and didn't really work as suggested.
on 3 February 2017
Strong!!!!! Flaming Nora these are strong ! I only wanted them to put on the fridge for papers and the kids drawings, The kids will be 40 by the time I get the things off. I got 2 stuck together taking them out the packet and had to use a spoon to separate them !
These things are great !
on 25 April 2014
Just what I wanted, strong for their size and look good compared to the larger, plastic coated ones I see everywhere else. I bought these to put my posters up in my cabin (I work on a ship - we have metal walls) and, as said, I think they look great. Other reviews state that these magnets are a pain in the rear to remove. This is true, they are very small, too small to really grip with your finger and they tend to run along the metal surfaces until you scream with frustration. And then I discovered that you can pull them free with a pair of pliers; easy peasy. I bought two packs of them and consider them a really useful purchase.
on 12 April 2017
Used for fridge magnets. Really strong, way more than needed really. Actually hard to take off using your fingers! But do hold things like photos and postcards so strongly they will never fall off or move!
on 13 October 2016
I can't fault the magnets. They are exactly as described. But I wouldn't recommend them as pin-board magnets because they are fiddly and difficult to remove, even if you have good nails. Using them in threes works very well, however!
!!! Additional comment after a week: bits of the magnets have begun to chip away after very little use.
on 8 January 2015
These magnets are awesome. Super strong fridge magnets that hold up several layers of paper effortlessly. They're nicely finished too, a smooth metallic surface that feels high quality. A pack of 20 magnets is great, 10 would probably be enough for our purposes. But it's also good to have spare magnets.

For some reason I expected these magnets to be bigger (maybe 10 mm), which is silly because they're the stated size. So just double check you're buying the right size before you commit to purchase. Having used them for a year or two though, I actually wouldn't want them to be any bigger. They hold things to the fridge securely but are quite discrete - perfect.
on 10 August 2013
When these arrived through my door and saw how small they were, I thought Amazon might have made a mistake and sent me the wrong item. I was wrong however, as i was thrown buy the tiny size of these magnets.

Very skeptical at first about how powerful these truly were given its tiny size but after using them to pin back heavy curtains and all sorts of pranks and malarky you can get up to with these magnets and a family members or roommates belongings, I am very pleasantly surprised. they are great for a lot of things that might need attaching to a metal surface. I use them to pin some of my tools that are usually lost underneath the mass of paperwork to the side of my desk so I always know where they are and dont have to fumble around for them. there are plenty of uses for these magnets.
on 25 September 2015
Splendid! I was renovating a house for daughter, and buried a couple of these into the underside of each window ledge near the end. After filling over them and painting there was no sign, which meant I could tell her and her friends that all window ledges are made magnetic so you can put window keys beneath them. They are teeny little things but *very* strong. Lots of uses way beyond holding keys and winding up the younger generation.