TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 May 2014
I loved lego as a kid and when I grew up and became a parent myself I quickly understood why I didn't have a lot of lego. It is highly priced and at some point in most peoples life - you step on lego! Nevertheless, I expected, like most boys my son would one day take a liking to it.

My son recently took a liking to lego spiderman. I was surprised that for for £15 you could get a marvel branded lego set with spiderman, venom, nick fury and two vehicles that sort if transform into flying vehicles. Also a little bonus comic included. Wasn't much, but a bonus!
My son loves it. The instructions are great. I've not come across lego that isn't good quality. The characters have been thought out and look like the marvel character. Overall great value for money, good quality. I would highly recommend to anyone with a little lego or spiderman fan, also great for collectors!
on 28 August 2017
My grandson loved this
on 27 December 2016
Great LEGO set. No issues with delivery.
on 2 November 2017
great
on 2 September 2017
Great
on 9 March 2017
Grandchild loved it.
on 8 March 2013
Son (5) delighted to add spiderman to his collection of 'little guys', which he frequently remixes. Always knows whose head is who's though. Great set, bit pricey but always well made.
on 29 March 2013
My son loved this as had venom with it and that is why he wanted it, great fun and quick to built a must have if spider man fan
on 20 March 2014
my grandson loved this and played with it for hours. I would recommend this product and have no hesitation in buying it for another child
on 28 December 2013
It's great because the Spider-man figure can have web attached to him which he can then fire at the baddies. We're still in the process of making this with my five year old but it looks good so far - like all Lego.

See one answered question