Customer reviews

on 19 September 2017
My grandson loved it; good service from the Seller too.
on 26 April 2013
This is a very nice set with plenty of pieces and fantastic looking minifigs.
This was a thoroughly enjoyable build for my 8 year old and I really enjoyed helping him with it (actually he didn't really need help but I had to get in on the action).
Personally though and speaking as a great lover of the Tumbler I was a bit disappointed with the Tumbler model.
One positive of this Tumbler though, is that it is actually minifig scale as opposed to the 2008 bohemoth of a Tumbler, but this does lack some major features.
It doesn't have the iconic twin wheelbase which is a major defining feature of the Tumbler.
It also has a one piece windscreen which does look a bit odd.
There are other flaws but generally the shape is right and it is quite robust and certainly playable.
The Bat is a great model and although I can pick at lots of things that are not consistent with the movie version, this is very playable and does actually look great as a model in its own right.
Both models have flick missiles which is great for shoot outs.
My boy absolutely loves this set and I must admit I like playing with it too and that is what Lego is all about.
I think for children this is a fantastic set and will give hours of fun and loads of useful pieces for future builds.
As for the adult collector both vehicles will disappoint because of the inaccuracies, but I think it is worth getting just for the minifigs as Bane and Commissioner Gordon look fantastic.
Judging by current prices of the previous Batman sets from 2007 & 2008 this will be worth having just as an investment for the future.
on 9 December 2013
Wow...I was going to be giving this to my nephew as a present, but when it arrived I couldn't resist opening it and playing with it myself. It was simply fantastic! I thought I would put it together from just the picture on the front of the box; I failed. I can say, however, that the instructions that came with it were very good. After following those, the models looked exactly as they do on the front of the box.

As for my nephew, he got a stick, some string and half a dozen conkers. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
on 8 February 2016
A cool set based on The Dark Knight Rises. with three unique minifigures, included a coveted Commissioner Gordon Figure to lead your GCPD there's enough here to keep any Dark Knight happy. Although I found the Tumbler slightly disappointing when you compare it to the old Lego Batman set released with Jokers Ice Cream truck, the new Bat jet looks and builds wonderfully in its place. This is the only set based off The Dark Knight Rises and so is in itself unique for collectors. With great additions to your sets and hours of fun can be had recreating scenes from one of the greatest films of all times.
on 14 June 2013
This was a gift for my grandson and he made it in an hour. It arrived in time for
his birthday and he was very pleased with it.
on 17 February 2013
This product is epic because, I can place my robin mini figure inside the bat to
Fly with batman.This is how I play: I pretend that bane is hatching a plan to
kill the police man but the bat swoops down and gets bane pinned to the ground
ready to go to arkham asylum.you have got to buy this product or you're just
bonkers !!!!!!!!!! :)
on 9 January 2015
My Son Loved this , Definately the new lego collection after Lego city.
He is 6 and managed alone

however 3 pieces was missing and there was extras of other parts. Luckily the missing parts was common parts we had
on 20 August 2014
If this is one of the first reviews you have read for this set, go no further. If you like the Dark Knight films and don't mind incredibly minor inaccuracies, then buy it. It's awesome.
on 4 January 2015
good toy, my son loved it, a bit expensive for what you get. This is not the sellers fault, they were the cheapest i found. LEGO continue to take advantage of children and their parents
on 10 April 2013
I got this set in a shop in Spain. The price is a bit too expensive but the set is really fun to play with I would recommend this to anyone who likes LEGO.