Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 21 February 2014
Although my first impressions seeing it in the store were "this seems boring" and "Seems a little lopsided with Batman having the upper hand". Having got my hands on this set, I love it, so much! There is so much thought put into the design of the hovercraft/bat blade vehicle. And it's a replica of the vehicle used in the first mission of the Lego Batman 2 video game. The weapons are great, the vehicle itself is kitted out with various wepons and a couple of holding areas for batarangs. The controls really stand apart in this set compared to the vehicle controls of other sets.
I believe this is the only set to have Aquaman! Of which he is an impressive Minifig to add to your collection. I'm also proud of the Mr.Freeze minifig which has a much more Batman: Arkham City feel to his new suit and weapon design. Also he has backprinting and a new face!
Pros - Minifigs, vehicle, the whole look of the set. Great addition to an overall collection
Cons - Batman clearly has the upper hand here and playtime with this is short. Mr.freeze could have had a bunker, some more weapons or even a vehicle. Aquaman is surplus to this set, and felt like he was added for the sake of it, even though he is very cool and colourful with double facial printing.
Overall, a good set, may have been a little over priced.
on 16 May 2013
Bought for my 5year old who loves batman and lego, so this was just perfect. He needed a bit of help to put the bat mobile together, but has since reassembled on his own. If your child loves lego and batman this makes a great gift.
on 10 December 2015
Great set. I am always amazed by the detail and planning that goes into these Lego sets. Years ago I played with Lego as a kid but I really don't remember them being this precise. The Bat-boat/hovercraft is awesome. Even the mini figures are great even the detail on artic Batman's cape is great I love the character design of Mr Freeze, and you get the Aquaman figure as well, which is a big bonus as currently (much to my shame) Aquaman is my five year old's favourite character. The Ice trap with the breakable Ice is a great touch, my boy loved it. There is also a wordless comic for the kids to look at the pictures and make their own story, and see which set they would like next. It took us an hour to build everything. The only complain I had was that the discs that are fired area little stiff to put into the firing mechanism. Aside from that it was perfect.
on 9 February 2016
An amazing new design of the tragic Mr Freeze, take to the ice in an all new Bat vehicle and an exclusive Arctic Batsuit designed for stealth in the snow. Hours of imaginative play available as Mr Freeze continues his ever doomed to fail research into how to save his critically ill wife, by any means necessary. The Bat-ski has cool mini disk firing weapons and the brilliant ice trap environment is great for freezing helpless characters. Definitely recommended. Oh and Aquamans included as well.
on 1 December 2014
This is a great set set in the middle price range for lego sets. With this set we get the following minifigs:
* Artic Batman
* Aquaman
* Mr Freeze

My main problem with this set is that Lego seems to be unable to make lego set unless it includes "Batman" or "Spiderman" as the main hero. This really should have been "Aquaman Vs Mr Freeze" which would have been an awesome set in its own right. Throw in some small vehicles for the hero or villian and it would have been a 5 star set.

However, they decided to throw in yet another version of "Batman". So far I must have about 6 batmen, 5 Spidermen and goodness how many Bat or Spider vehicles to go with them.

That said, if you don't own any Batman sets then this is a great starter pack for you. The Aquaman minifig (exclusive to this set) is worth the price alone and the Mr Freeze minifig will be right at home with the "Arkham Asylum" set.
on 12 October 2013
Well I think that the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze set is brilliant because
I have not got the LEGO minifigures of Mr Freeze or Aquaman, so for me I think it is a bonus. Anyway, the reason
why I like this particular set is because I did not purchase it from the Sainsburys store in Kidderminster (North Worcestershire) during August therefore, I chose the LEGO Super Heroes Man of Steel Black Zero Escape for £13.32 instead. I know it has taken long for me to find it but you I like the product, I like LEGO, I think any young or old fan might like this set and you know I think anyone might purchase it. So, the features that include in this set are a solid ice cube which you can put Aquaman in or not. Next Batman's Batboat filled with bat bombs and you can activate the missiles. Also there is a comic book included if you might like it. Anyway, for me I think it has been worth the wait as I said earlier to find it. So, yeah not much else to talk to.
Also before I purchased the product, I did my research for other retailers and the prices that I look were about £20 to £30.00. I mean, no! £20 to £30.00 for this set. What a rip off! But other than that, I purchased the product from on Thursday night (10th October 2013). So, for this set I paid £13.33. At last, brilliant!
But thank you for being helpful to me with your service, I should hope that this set should come in the post soon and I hope to deal with you again soon. Five stars all round!!!
on 8 May 2014
I bought this as an Easter present for my 5year old Grandson, who is batman mad!

Dad had to help...only a little, but went together perfectly, Such fun in a theme that the little one's love.

As always Lego never fails, brilliant purchase!
on 8 March 2013
My 5 year old loved this. Really cool batplaneboat and the detail on the 'little guys' is terrific. He loves the characters and was delighted to get mr freeze and aquaman. Not that he's seen any cartoons or knows anything about them, he just thinks they're ace. Lego super heroes stuff always about £15 more than you want to pay but they're very well produced.
on 4 January 2014
There aren't many sets in this range and my son loves Batman so this was a must for Christmas! We enjoyed a good few hours making it and my son was very pleased with the mini figures that were included. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 16 June 2013
I have a family full of Lego lovers and this kit was just as good as all the others. This one I bought for my 6 year old and he managed to put it together by himself. It took him a while, as it is quite tricky. He has good concentration for this type of thing and is good at following instructions.