Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Price:£52.40+ £11.90 shipping

VINE VOICEon 16 October 2014
I bought this as a gift for my niece and I am so impressed with it. It has provided her with hours of fun for many months. The detail that goes into these is second to none and the instructions are so clear, they were really easy to follow, you just need a lot of patience as this isn't something that you're going to build in 30 minutes.
on 15 January 2015
8 year old daughter just loves this Lego. Instructions are clear & she happily spends lots of time putting this together & then making up stories with it. I always forget how small this Lego is when its made up, but she really loves it & this was a great addition to her collection!
on 22 May 2013
My daughter loves the Heartlake City Pool, and it is her favourite LEGO Friends set yet. (and we have quite a few of them!). The smoothie bar, shower, toilet, jacuzzi, slide, speakers all get re-used in many different little friends worlds that get created. It comes with Andrea and Isabella, and I think we may have 3 or 4 Andreas now, so there's no chance of losing her!
on 8 February 2013
My daughter loved this present and happily sat for ages on her own making all the parts. It comes with a really good step by step guide and at the age of 7 she didn't find it tricky one bit but it wasnt too easy that she got bored quickly.
on 8 January 2014
This is a great set which Santa brought for my 4 year old. There is lots of lego and the instructions are great - really easy to follow. Really good details - sausages, money, flowers etc.. and bright, fun colours. Yes, it's quite pink and girly but it looks cool. It's nice that there are a few different bits to construct - the toilet block and the bar bit and the table and chairs as it means younger kids can achieve too whilst their eager and willing parents crack on with the main bit.
I was a bit reticent about the different size figures to usual lego but to be honest my 4 year old doesn't care that the girls are different to the other figures she already has so it doesn't bother me.
The instructions come in a really large, easy to read booklet and the steps are taken in nice, small chunks. Perhaps using between 3 and 8 blocks in one go so it's easy to see exactly what you need and where you need to put the blocks.

Overall I would definitely recommend this set. You get lots of lego and it's also fun to play with!

It would be super great if lego included some sort of zippy storage bag for keeping all the bits when you decide to break it apart but a kitchen zip lock bag does the trick too. I will definitely be getting more of this range. It's fun for 4 year old and fun for 34 year olds too. :o)
on 28 May 2013
exelant product cheeper than the shop my 7 year old daughter saw this on tv and asked for it for xmas i saw it was 10 pounds cheeper on line so ordered stright away and it arrived this morning i love it exelant presant exelant value for money
on 2 January 2014
This set is really good. My daughter has loved it. It is quite compact but has enough to keep kids playing for a while. It also looks really good. There are two Lego characters included and they can spend time swimming in the pool, relaxing in the spa, diving from the springy high diving board, playing basket ball, chilling on sun loungers, sitting having ice creams or drinks from the stall, and can even nip to the loo or have a shower.

It just looks bright and cheerful and should bring a smile to any Lego fan. this is one of the best Lego Friends sets yet.
on 4 January 2015
I purchased this for my Granddaughter for her birthday who was absolutely thrilled with it - she has made it over and over and now takes pride of place in her bedroom. Would definitely use your site for more purchases.

Many thanks - Mrs. A. Gagg
on 6 February 2014
My 9 year old doesn't have that much concentration and so i was a little dubious how it would go doing this. We sat together one night and began. She loved it and sat still for the 4 hours that it took to complete!! The instructions were so straight forward and easy to read and didn't make her wander off with boredom. The finished items were amazing and I was super proud of how much she did without any help from me!! Highly recommend
My two daughters (aged 10 and 5) are Lego fans and we snapped this set up when we saw it in a shop at Legoland.

Rather than be dad the engineer I left my ten year old to make the set and she quickly assembled it with no input required from me.

The kids have been playing with this for two days as the rain hammers down outside. I would say this set has saved out October holidays.

Well thought out, usual high Lego standards.

See one answered question