on 29 November 2013
Authentic Lego at a very reasonable price. Fast delivery and in mint condition.

Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great gift this Xmas.
on 5 January 2015
Great as far as Lego is concerned, if your child is a fan of Lego then this is a good buy. Bought for my 7 year old last year and she likes it but did needed lot's of help with the construction to make the model in the picture (I didn't mind). It's great to see that they have bought out a girly Lego range but wish it wasn't so expensive. I would recommend buying some sort of small storage/Tupperware to keep them in especially if buying more than one set.

Prompt delivery and good packaging
on 25 March 2013
Bought for my 7 year old daughter who has most of the collection. She can build these herself and spends hours upon hours making stories with them.
on 10 May 2013
My 7 year old daughter had this for her Birthday. She couldn't wait to open it and start building. The instructions are very clear and simple to follow. Now she has assembled it she is enjoying playing with the dolls and dogs that come with it. We are going to start building the Café next, another Birthday present. I would highly recommend Lego Friends for girls of this age group.
on 25 January 2014
Personally, I love the normal Lego- I'm a 39 yr old female and have still got all mine from when I was a child. It didn't bother me that it wasn't pink and girlie-never crossed my mind. However, I can understand Lego wanting it to be more girlie and my niece loved this at christmas-even bought load more in the sale. A winner!!!
on 29 September 2013
I know costs of everything has gone up but the extra you pay for Lego always seems worth it when the child is having so much fun.

My daughter absolutely loves Lego. It helps with her problem solving, logic and creativity. Happy child, happy mum :-)
on 1 January 2014
i bought this for my young daughter for christmas,who loves lego friends,i bought it to add with her other lego friends set she got for last christmas...has a lot of play value,for a good price..i checked other sellers,but as usual,amazon was the cheapest.
on 19 April 2014
My Grandaughter loves the 'Friends' series, spending hours putting it together, and thoroughly enjoys the whole concept provided by the experience - requiring concentration on her part, and silence as well as appreciation shown by grown-ups looking on.
on 13 April 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's 7th birthday. All pieces were supplied in plastic bags with a step-by-step guide booklet. She spent an afternoon assembling the Pet Salon and has had hours of fun playing with it. Good quality product.
on 2 June 2014
Ideal for my 7 year old. I was really impressed that she could make this on her own following the really clear instructions. She's ended up with a lovely pet shop full of detail and fun things to play with.