on 26 December 2013
This item was purchased for my 4 year old twins who are desperate to own their own Lego like their brother. It is ideal as the case is sturdy, holds just enough Lego to keep them amused without having too much to lose/misplace. The compartments are great and do keep the Lego separate even when being thrown about by troublesome twins. The boys love it is it is easy for them to build and their 5 year brother made up the garage for them to use. Excellent value for money just wish they had more of a range as they only have one set for boys, one for girls as I would definitely buy another, it would even be good if they did a bigger suitcase as it is a handy storage for Lego pieces.
on 28 September 2013
Lovely ideas for building (like when I was a child!!)
Great for taking to Nan's house etc
Only drawback is the yellow catches do keep coming off - easily clicked back on but my son worries he's broken it every time.
on 3 March 2013
This is an ideal present for any youngster as they can carry it anywhere to play with. It has a nice selection of parts and will test stretch their imagination.
on 11 March 2014
Bought this based on previous reviews for a boy's 3rd birthday. Unlike other reviews I do not think this is suitable for young kids. The pieces are very very small, tiny in fact. The picture is quite deceptive and I feel most of the money has gone on the case. As a previous reviewer said, every time you open the case the yellow tabs come off. This item is labelled 4-8 years for a reason, wish I'd taken more account of it.
on 23 May 2014
Lego Bricks

My Grandson loved it and enjoys playing with it, its very good value for the money.

Regards
Bob
on 24 November 2013
Loved the product and so did my grandson for his birthday. His older brother is very into Lego and this was a good introduction for him. Suitcase very handy for keeping all the bits in one place and moving around. Delivered when expected, packaged appropriately and good value for money. Would definitely recommend it.
on 1 November 2014
Came really quickly, as its a present for my wee boys Xmas I haven't actually opened it, the case is bright blue though and not red but to b fair it does state colours may vary, but its a nice shade n the fact I paid £10 less than it is in the Lego store I'm very happy so far
on 29 August 2014
Not only is this a great set of lego, but it acts as our main carry case for our 3 year old who loves to take his lego out. The case opens up and has dividers, so my little one can neatly separate his built lego from his pieces.

Definately recommend!
on 9 December 2013
Brought as a Christmas present for my son he loves his lego. Looked inside and was very pleased lots of bricks and figures and love that you have a handy case to put it in.I brought this early and got it for a great price £12!! Very happy would recommend.
on 1 April 2015
Great toy, handy case, one happy boy! Would recommend!