on 13 November 2013
Just what I needed as birthday present for one year old - he loves it. It works well with other duplo.
on 6 May 2014
Very good quality! I bought this for my 17 month boy 3 months ago, but he was too young to understand how to build the blocks. He only like to throw them left and right! Now he is trying to put the pieces together! So I guess the manufacturer's specs for the 1.5-3 years old child is correct!
on 6 July 2013
One of the best Duplo sets. Great for encouraging creativity. Used by a 14 month old (cars etc are obviously built for him) and a three year old who spends ages designing his own vehicles. The amount of time the children spend with this toy makes it good value for money.
on 19 June 2013
The feedback I have received from my daughter as to the excitement my Grandson displayed upon receiving this gift was wonderful. It has given and will continue to give many hours of enjoyment. He loves to show his Pop and I his creations by way of SKYPE conversations.
on 17 October 2013
Duplo don't really do 'car' pieces. This was one of few. My boys love this kit - added to the 1000 other duplo pieces they have. We've got a 7 month old that is trying to bit everything - the size of the Duplo pieces means they're safe for even really little ones.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this for xmas for my toddler and although it's not a huge box, the possibilities are many - it's brilliant for small persons who like cars - you can do so many combinations and different cars - trucks, even! I found it very good value for money
on 3 September 2013
I have purchased Creative Cars for my grandson's 2nd birthday. His birthday is not till later this month so I am unable to give you the details on his response, but the product looks great and he loves cars so I am very confident he will love it.
on 2 June 2013
My 3.5 years old absolutely loves this set. It has three chasis bases and interesting options to add two other elements to each car. It is easy to put together but even for my older boy it was an interesting to play with. At £15 it is a great buy.
on 10 April 2014
My 3 1/2 year old absolutely loves this & plays with it for ages! There are so many different combinations of vehicles, he enjoys mixing & matching them! If your child likes Lego & vehicles then this is a must! Very reasonably priced too.
on 12 December 2013
Bought this for my nephew who is cars daft as I didn't want to buy another little toy car, with this he is able to build his own three cars at a time so benefiting his fine motor skills and cognitive ability as well as being fun.