Price:£24.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 14 April 2016
A fun addition to the Lego City collection. Cops and Robbers! Who doesn't like that?
We bought this as an accessory to go with the Police Station and we've got hours of fun out of it all.
on 20 April 2014
Three separate packets for each of the vehicles - makes spreading out the fun even better :)
Lego just need to emboss the sticker elements onto the bricks otherwise can't fault this :)
on 16 September 2013
Impressed that cars shown on box were actually all inside and able to be made up. Often with lego the front does not reflect all the pieces but this was 3 toys in 1 box. Good value.
on 29 June 2015
My grandson would always give Lego top marks, some people complain that it is expensive, but I think for the quality and enjoyment he gets from it it is well worth it.
on 27 August 2013
Fantastic item from Lego, Kept my son busy for quite some time. The cars are big and look really good made. Excellent price on Amazon.Delighted with this item.
on 30 July 2013
My son says - CHASE MCCAIN. Apparently, that is enough! It's lego, though, so you can, of course, make lots more things with the bits when you're bored.
on 3 June 2014
Great imaginative product. My six year old grandson loved it and it gives him hours of fun. He can amuse himself without too much adult intervention.
on 30 June 2013
awsome you`ve got to get it i played with it all the time once my freind came and we played with it ALL the time but itdid break a bit but i loved it.
on 9 August 2014
Although I have bought this as a present for my grandson and he has not been given it yet, we think it looks great and he will be delighted with it.
on 4 October 2013
This was a gift for my young grandson, together with another ordered at the same time. He is always happy with a new set and makes it very quickly.