on 28 January 2014
This product arrived promptly and well packaged, but, unfortunately it was so hot I couldn't eat the meal! my husband who enjoys really hot curries said it was equivalent to a madras, so ok if you like your meals really spicey, but won't be buying again
on 24 April 2014
Bought this so that we could make a quick meal. I cook a lot and I thought that this might save some time as it is just a blend of dry spices. The resulting food was so hot we could not eat it. We cook and eat food from around the world and I am not sure I have ever been in a position when I could not finish a meal because of the spices. Nothing like a Tagine spice it was very hot with pepper and chilli. I think it must have been a mistake and perhaps the wrong blend of spices were put into the packet. I notice that another reviewer has said the same.
on 9 March 2013
ordered this as love moroccan food. So easy to prepare too. It arrived in no time and was very reasonably priced as I have had problems getting it in local supermarkets.
on 17 December 2013
This was a beautiful blend of spices and the Lamb Tagine I made was lovely and a great success. I would recommend and would buy again.
on 18 December 2014
I haven't tried the spices because they are for a present but I was quite surprised how small the packet was for the price. However, once my friends have tried it I might just have to review my thoughts.
on 9 December 2015
I have tested it and the final result taste great ! - the only thing is amount... The value for money is not so good. For 2 £ I would expect to get much more...
on 19 December 2013
This is a very good product. It really makes food - chicken or lamb - taste authentic. This is the best one I have purchased to date. Thanks
on 10 February 2016
All the spices to make a fabulous Morrocan curry.
on 22 September 2015
Well spiced and very tasty
on 24 April 2015