Customer reviews

on 31 May 2014
My granddaughter enjoyed this simplified version of the Cinderella story; she found it an easy read and liked the colourful illustrations, only 3 stars because even she found the two glaring obvious mistakes in this book.
on 24 May 2015
This book is disgraceful. It's entitled "I can read" and yet it is littered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Someone please correct the mistakes.
on 16 September 2014
My five year old really enjoyed this book and having her own part to read and creating her own story at the end. A really good format
on 25 June 2014
this is a very good book to encourage young children with reading especially princess loving girls they like to re read it
on 22 May 2013
My daughter and I enjoyed the story but I find it unbelievable that such a short book could contain 2 obvious mistakes.
on 9 July 2014
Nice story but disappointed that a book claiming to teach reading has a spelling mistake and a missing word? Hmmmm
on 18 December 2014
If I Loved the book it would be amazing for me
But I am 9 years old and I have a good little sister
on 3 May 2014
I can read: Cinderella by Igloo Books is very good and it is very affordable. It is very very super.
on 30 May 2014
This book was ideal for my granddaughter to start to read. Also to listen to as a story at bedtime.
on 11 August 2014
Story itself ok but print very small. Unable to increase size of the font