on 24 January 2015
This is one home theatre that if you enjoy home theatre then get this. It really is so simple to use and connect up. You can go digital on one piece of equipment and analogue on another and you do not have to prgramme it in our ask you anything it's just there and when you get used to the devices,you can set sound differently for different occasions. And the sound is Great,then at the merest touch you can change it quietly without any interruptions. I may add more as I try different types and devices,depends. Nothing to distract you from the main event,no annoying blue or red led's or cables galore. Just the one cable to connect to the TV. Brilliant to look at and phenomenal sound.

MJH
on 12 April 2013
I gave up going to cinema, they freeze me to death, so I started to look on Amazon to find endless possibilities to create at home the perfect environment to enjoy watching films, so here it is my opinion about this product...

I am not techi person, but I completely enjoy this set.
The sound is superb when watching films, and the look of the complete set is just perfect with my Samsung 46" TV. Now I have to take care not to disturb my neighbours which is so tempting, lalalala

Buy with confidence from this seller, prompt with delivery, and the items arrived secure in a big box, plus the quality of the product its high, totally recommended!
on 25 October 2012
Company which sell this s very good , I order item Friday afternoon and my Home Theatre arrive Monday morning , very good . About quality is everything what I expect . Sound is just 2.1 but when We watch movie we are fell like in cinema :) before I had 5.1 bt this Samsung has better sounds quality and connection with my iPhone s this what I need it .
on 18 November 2012
The best home theatre system I have ever bought,This Samsung system is fantastic,
the sound from it is out of this world.Samsung HTES8200, 3D HOME THEATRE, (HT-ES8200) , 400W, 2.1CH, NEW SMART HUB, WI-FI BUILT IN, ULTRA SLIM, SILVER METAL FINISH, MATCHING EH8000 & EH7000 RANGE TV
on 4 January 2013
A sleek good looking easy to set up home theatre system, that offers good sound together with a smarthub for the web.
I bought this to complement my Samsung Smart 55" TV & the smarthub makes the TV's hub redundant, so I could probably saved money by buying a TV without this feature built in.

Plays 3d DVD & upscales to HD very well!

That said the web browsing isn't that good, small processor & a small memory, it runs MSN Bing as a search engine & quite frankly it isn't very good nor is the scrolling very user friendly, it is also impossible to add a preferred browser, such as Firefox, nor can you load Adobe flash player, which to my mind is anti-competitive.

Come on Samsung you are always throwing tantrums regarding Apple & yet you are not giving consumers a choice of whwt they can do when browsing!

Would have given 5 stars if I did not feel let down by the browsing issue!
on 7 January 2013
About quality is everything what I expect . Sound is just 2.1 but when We watch movie we are fell like in cinema :)Samsung has better sounds quality and connection with my iPhone s this what I need it .