on 4 April 2017
Bought several pairs of these for all the kids over the years, they lasted until they didn't fit even after wearing to nursery regularly. They are a bit pricey for what they are but durable and worth the money...and they look cool.
on 26 April 2017
These are the 3rd pair that I have brought. They are great. They stay up which is a major plus. Great feel and quality. I will continue to buy these.
on 2 February 2015
I've only used these a few days but they seem very comfy on my daughters feet around the house and out and about as they keep her feet warm.
on 27 January 2016
Perfect for my little girl who will not wear slippers.
on 15 November 2014
Great quality. Definitely worth the extra ££ over the cheaper supermarket copies
on 28 December 2015
Great fit and perfect product
on 16 August 2013
Just what a 2 year old needs, keeps her feet warm and comfortable. Good value for the price and promptly delivered.
on 20 December 2011
we bought these as we have been using sock ons for our daughter, and now she is walking they are no longer advised. i was hoping that these would stay on her feet just as well, but she does slip out of them at times. having said that, they still stay on more reliably than her fluffy socks...
on 16 February 2017
My daughter just turnt 8 months so I got the 6-12 month pair. Why do they fit her perfectly. You need to sort out your sizes because they are not accurate at all.
on 31 October 2014
It's been 2weeks since I bought the product and I'm still waiting for it. Terrible