on 14 January 2015
This product is an average product. I have been suing teeth whitening products for many years now. this one was a bit disappointing. I do not have any stains etc. so not sure if it will work for people who do. this give a bit of shine but that about it. Unfortunately, I will not recommend this product.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2016
Time will tell of the long term benefits as I have just used this product for the 1st time with my blue light teeth whitener.
Bought this product as a refill. After 1 half hour treatment I can see a slight improvement in tooth shade.
Overall I would recommend this product as a low cost alternative to other products, at this point in time.
I can say that I used a generous amount of the product and that I believe that used daily, I will have around a months supply.
Delivery to Ireland took a few days- was surprised at the speed of shipping.
Also tastes like normal tooth care products which helps!
on 8 December 2015
I have used whiteners before with great results. However after 7 uses I saw no whitening effect on my teeth. Worse, it turned my aligners milky and I cannot wear now when I go out. I hope the supplier will compensate me for the damage.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2017
I've used many teeth whitening gels in the past and this one really doesn't work as it should. Uneven tiny white flecks of white appear on your teeth after keeping on for a very long time and the product just doesn't seem to do the job in terms of and overall whitening effect. Disappointed and wouldn't buy again.
on 28 January 2014
Only just started using this product. It seems to be working and I like the fact you don't have to leave it on your teeth for long.arrived quickly.so far so good.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2016
Not very good, to tell you the truth. I didn't notice any particular change after using it and the product was quite tricky to apply too. Obviously a budget-version of far better products.
on 23 November 2017
It tastes horrible and it was totally ineffective.
on 17 August 2015
Love this gel! Arrived without fail and I've been even getting compliments on my LOVELY WHITE TEETH! Will be buying again! Thank u!
One person found this helpful
on 14 September 2016
Quickly and easily whitens teeth by 1-3 levels. These are the perfect refill pens if you already a have a mouth tray and have used teeth whitening kits before.
2 people found this helpful