on 1 March 2017
I use this as a high-value reward when teaching my rescued galgo new things or for rewarding actions that he doesn't really want to do (he's been badly treated and gets very anxious). I have various levels of food rewards and this is the top! Clean and easy to use......he loves it and 'gets' it's special!
on 17 July 2017
I buy these often. They are great for mixing with kibble, in a Kong or hiding a tablet. However my last lot were below standard. All the tubes were greasy as though oil had leaked out on each one, although all seals were intact. Despite cleaning each tube up they all had leakage. The consistency was different to before, more sloppy than a pate, very oily. That and the apparent leakage and possibly contamination meant I couldn't risk it with my dogs so they all went in the bin. I can only think it was a bad batch but I'm a bit reluctant to order again in case it's a change to the manufacturing process. A very disappointing waste of money on what normally is a great product.
on 10 April 2017
Bought to hide dog's antibiotics and he loves it so much we have to give him some daily even though his course as finished. Ideal treat for good behaviour, can be squeezed into a ball to hide medication for fussy dog's that will not swallow tablets on it's own.
on 22 March 2017
Good for use with the kong dental stick.
on 21 April 2017
Great as a premium treat
on 11 May 2017
My dog LOVES this paste and I now don't go out without it!
One criticism is that we have had several tubes where they have split at the bottom and have then had to throw out as they get too messy to try to use. They need to improve the quality of the deal so this doesn't keep happening.
on 27 April 2017
Dog loves this
on 22 May 2017
My dogs love this stuff. It's great for putting tablets In It for dogs who won't take them any other way.
on 8 March 2017
Amazing for re-call training! The only product that our 10 month old Staffy has ever wanted to come back for when called..
on 3 May 2017
Tubes very hard to squeeze !!