on 21 October 2016
I can't seem to find this cereal anywhere over here in Ireland, so when I came across it here on Amazon I had to put my hands in my pockets and fork out a few Euros for a box.

They were a childhood classic here when I was younger then they just vanished from supermarket shelves. They come in a nice 453g box with a very generous use by date. As for the taste, they still taste the same,very sweet and with no shortage of marshmallow bits.

If you want to relive that nostalgic feeling when you first tasted them,then get your cereal bowl and spoon ready and go buy a box.
One person found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 26 November 2014
I haven't had these for years, and although they are quite expensive I was really wanting to try some again - and these seemed to be the cheapest ones available (and arrived within 2 days).

For me they are worth the price and taste really good. And they come in a pretty big box so should last a couple of days at least. They're not something you'd probably buy regularly due to the cost, and it obviously won't be the healthiest cereal. But they're worth splashing out on every once in a while. I just wish they actually sold these in the supermarkets again and at better prices.
on 5 June 2018
Wow...this brought back so many memories from when I used to have it as a kid, before they removed it from the UK!😠
It is just as I remember it..........well minus all the e-numbers! 🤪
on 20 February 2014
You are probably thinking "wow, these are expensive for a biz if cereal!"? But Amazon are cheaper than everywhere else - believe me. I get a box every now and then as a treat. Make sure they are eaten with savour and respect and not like your usual bowl if cereal!
3 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2017
Actually taste a lot better than I thought. My 8 year old has been pestering me for these after watching some YouTube video! She loves them, I do too. Winner!
on 2 November 2017
The packets came well packaged with no damage & they were all well dated. I couldn't have asked for more.
on 31 August 2016
Bought these for teenager whose American friend kept harping on about them. Apparently they taste great . Only problem was the packaging was crushed.
on 31 January 2016
Cannot get enough of these - so tasty! More expensive than your standard cereal but one portion goes a long way. Marshmallows in it are a very tasty addition.
on 11 January 2017
My nephew loves them although i think he is now overloaded so my dads helping him.
on 2 July 2016
These are my weakness. I was buying individual tubs in Poundland until I found these. Much much better value.