on 20 January 2013
I bought these for my daughter. They are great! Good price, work nicely, look lovely. They did take her 5 minutes or so to get used to them and get them comfortable in her ears. She loves them.
on 27 March 2013
I bought this for my niece as she is into owls at the moment. Very nice looking earphones and good quality sound as well. Very happy. :)
on 1 April 2013
I love these headphones! great sound and so adorable. They came really quick and i think are a reasonable price for the quality.
on 18 October 2014
These are very cute earphones. I loved them and used them everyday, the sound was great quality and they looked adorable in my ears. Unfortunately the wiring came apart and they stopped working within a month. I don't know whether it was the manufacturing or because I was unlucky, but I was very disappointed when they broke.
on 27 February 2013
Although my granddaughter likes these ear phones for their novelty value, I found the standard of them quite poor. The owl on one ear piece fell off as soon as we got them unwrapped to reveal a sharp piece of metal. We super glued it back on, and it seems to have remained, but would have preferred a more stable item.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 December 2013
I'd purchased this as a Secret Santa gift and considering I had ticked this as a gift, I was expecting it to arrive in original packaging instead I was really disappointed to see it arrive in a plastic seal bag which just cheapens it. If it was for myself I wouldn't have been that bothered but I feel a bit cheated.
on 24 January 2014
Cute little design, and nice for the novelty, but really uncomfortable to wear! The cupcakes are larger than I'd thought, and weigh very heavily, so it feels like you have to put them uncomfortably far into your ears to get them to stay in place. Might get used to them, but not a great first impression.
on 30 December 2013
My grand-daughter is into owls so when looking round for a stocking filler these were the ideal solution. She is using it with her android phone to listen ot her music/games and also uses it on her Kindle for the same purpose. She was very happy to receive the gift and loved the owl theme.
on 13 June 2015
COMPLETELY different to picture, i received a different branded white pair of earphones with white and blue cupcakes which irritated my ears and made the earphones not fit correctly. The earphones also broke after about a month.
on 26 March 2015
Bought these for my daughter. She is delighted with them. They are super cute and look exactly as they do in the picture. They fit in the ear well and work fine. Very pleased.