Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 January 2013
I have an ever growing collection of Joe Bonnamassa's albums which is how I found Black Country Communion. Late 70's style rock takes me back to my youth watching live bands and spending hours in record stores looking for new bands to add to my collection of vinyl. I have both of the earlier albums and would say this is the best so far. All the tracks are superb and the CD I bought also included the DVD of the making of Afterglow, very interesting watching how the band bounce ideas off each other to come up with the tracks. If you were in your teens/twenties in the late 70's you'll love this.
on 3 May 2013
While perhaps, according to some, not the most technically proficient album ever............I absolutely love it.

Yes I can hear many cliched influences - but what the hell, the wheel has already been invented and everything in music revolves around a limited number of notes so it's inevitable.

Were this vinyl it would be getting seriously close to wearing through.

Love it!
on 3 January 2013
I love this album more than I thought I would. I listened to the samples here on Amazon a few months ago and wasn't that eager to buy it.
My son bought it on vinyl this last weekend and played it on an old Pye Blackbox record player...wow I thought, it is a brilliant album!
I simply had to buy the mp3 download album to listen through my DA-E750 Samsung system, the drums are amazing along with great vocals, pounding bass and Joe's amazing guitar chops with some ace keyboards to contribute to the ensemble. A really great 3rd album.
Recommendation from me...buy it and enjoy!!!
on 11 December 2012
Not as good as their first two discs, the Umph is missing. It's still good as a classic rock album, but there is just thit Umph missing. I can;t put my finger on it, good songs, well crafted and played, but..
on 11 February 2013
Not much to say... Great music from a great band!!! Amazing classic rock music with better production and great performances!!!
on 27 November 2012
What a great third album from BCC, it just keeps getting better and all recorded in six days !!!

A must buy for us rockers !
on 22 November 2012
if you liked bcc and bcc 2 you will love this more classic riffs and amazing solos from joe and drums and bass to match plus a few nice key-bored solos too
on 14 March 2013
Brilliant stuff, bought as a gift for my husband and he loves it and I'm now converted. Would definitely tell people to buy.
on 2 March 2013
Have the other 2 recordings and this is a veryexcellent set of tunes.
Would recommend to other friends to buy
on 27 February 2015