on 5 June 2014
I just love anything this man cooks. Really enjoying going through all of his recipes, taking one by one especially the sweets.
on 31 January 2013
I was looking for a book to suggest tasty budget family meals and thought this sounded as though it may fit the bill. However, although it contains some delicious recipes, I wouldn't describe it as "everyday" by any stretch of the imagination, unless you're on Premier League wages. I'm hardly going to pop down to the corner shop for some truffles to make a terrine for lunch, or how about Rockefeller Chicken with Lobster and Tomato Chips for Tuesday night tea after picking up the kids from after school clubs? What planet are you on, James?
on 4 August 2013
This cookbook certainly wasn't what I expected. It calls for special ingredients in many of the recipes (eg truffle oil) and the recipes aren't really what I would call everyday.
on 3 October 2013
Find it difficult to follow instructions as this is the first time I have tried to follow cooking instructions on a kindle.
on 5 April 2014
Wish I had bought the actual book and not on kindle. Not easy to read on Kindle. Super recipes though.
on 2 September 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband who enjoys watching James Martin.... however I would not describe the recipes as 'easy everyday'...at least not in my house. Roast Marinated Duck Breast with a Chicory Tarte Tatin, anyone? Potato, Truffle and Parma Ham Terrine? Damn, the local Tesco has sold out of black truffles...again.
Some nice recipes, but I wouldn't describe them as everyday...at least not out in the sticks here in mid Wales :/
on 18 February 2015
lovely book, scrumptious recipes as only one can expect from James, a joy to cook from
on 27 December 2014
Very easy to read and to follow. His sticky toffy pudding is so Yummy.
on 2 April 2016
More James Martin that every kitchen should have.
on 1 March 2016
Must be one of the best cook books going