on 12 November 2014
good just as stated
on 4 May 2013
I recently purchased an eTrex 30 and whilst I used to add a screen protector to all my electronics with a screen (phone, camera, etc), I now only do so with 'heavy use' items.

I received the item in the UK 6 days after purchase - which is quite good considering was posted in San Francisco.

There were 4 screen protectors, but I only needed one to do the job. Key is as always to make sure the screen is completely free of dust. This is where I spent most time on.
Application was a breeze. I removed the bottom layer of protection, aligned the protector around the navigation button and needed a couple of tries to ensure it was centred and parallel with the edge.
I then used a loyalty card to swipe across it to make sure it was secure all round and then peeled the top layer off.
Result: No bubbles and a perfect fit.

These are not those flimsy thin easily scratched protectors, but the somewhat stiff one's with just enough flexibility to also stick properly along the protector's edge.

Time will tell how well it will perform, but for now very pleased with the result.
on 2 February 2015
I've had mine for just under a year, and use it for walks in the Forest of Dean. It gives me the confidence to go "off piste" and know I can find my way back. I use a map as well, and find the two together mean I always know where I am, and where I'm going, so I can relax and enjoy the walk.
I found it quite hard to find my way around it, and the instructions are hardly extensive, but with perseverance I've got it to do the things I need it to. I would recommend spending the extra and getting OS maps, though.
The joystick is a silly design, and can be easily nudged during a walk, and it can take several attempts to delete the previous walk from the Track Manager but I love it.
on 2 July 2015
Having scratched the screen of a previous GPS, I was anxious to keep my new one protected. Its a bit fiddly getting it on cleanly, but you have 3 of them in a pack to try it out if you make a mistake. It is completely invisible once its on there, and you have the peace of mind knowing that the original screen won't get scratched.
on 11 September 2013
Arrived very quickly, all the way from San Francisco. Anyone who has applied similar covers to mobile phones, cameras, tablets etc. should have no trouble with these. Good quality, already protected my eTrex 10 screen from damage while it was hanging from my rucksack, during a scramble on Skye.
on 21 October 2015
The protection screens are good but the stock is old and the top tab that you remove last leaves a deposit on the screen because it is too old. It is difficult or impossible to remove cleanly without damage to the protection screen.
on 4 September 2015
Found plenty of caches with the eTrex 20 in the 6 weeks I have had it. Mostly very acurate, can be a bit slow to update when under trees an moving slowly once near GZ.. Very easy to add new caches when connected to computer.
on 25 November 2013
they do exactly what they are supposed to do, though the instructions do seem to have the coloured tabs to peel off what side first the wrong way around. Great to protect your screen.
on 3 May 2014
Came promptly, a perfect fit for the eTrex 20, and, amazingly, I got the first protector on, first time, with no bubbles or bits of dirt. Once on you can hardly tell it's there.
on 13 January 2014
Easy to apply. The screen is as clear as before it was applied - no bubbles. Now that the screen protector is on it is completely invisible.