on 15 January 2014
Not really sure what to write here other than this aerial is well worth the money. I get superb reception and clarity on huge number of DAB stations that I couldn't pick up before. Now I am spoilt for choice. Can't praise this product enough. Why spend loads on something that might not match up to this little beauty? Can't go wrong for a tenner (delivered!)
on 14 November 2013
I live on the Norfolk Broads, Norfolk. I have lived here for 10 years and have always had difficulty in receiving a good DAB signal for my various radios, using a wide range of indoor DAB aerial systems. I recently purchased a Ruark R4i DAB radio system together with your high gain DAB aerial. The reception is excellent for all channels and does not fade under adverse weather conditions as previous ones did. I have found that by simply letting the aerial hang down from the aerial connect socket on the radio the reception is perfect. A very good product.
on 8 February 2014
After using the tape aerial provided with the radio which picked up nothing I then tried expensive indoor amplified aerials which were very intermittent on DAB in West Wales so I went back to fm. I then read the reviews on this DAB aerial but it looked so simple compared with the expensive stuff but I thought at the price what is to loose. Well, as soon as I hung it up on an inside wall by a chimney breast and scanned the digital channels available they all came in without warbling and drop outs and without any fiddling around trying to find the best position etc.etc.---- worked straight from the package---fantastic value.
on 12 December 2013
I was a bit dubious as it's small and curiously looped (don't undo it!). However it has improved my reception and the burbles and drop outs have ceased. It's also not too difficult to hide between a cupboard or somewhere discrete as it's not that long. Good value.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2013
I've a Creative DAB radio, bought some time ago when DAB was new. The aerial on it catered for FM and DAB radio and, as such, was a compromise in itself. This aerial was bought for DAB broadcasts, and it's instantly an improvement. It doesn't help with FM - in fact it reduces its reception - but it wasn't bought for that reason. I live within line of sight of a DAB transmitter so it should be a good signal; however I don't get a good signal (which I think is a disadvantage of DAB itself, rather than this aerial or radio). But anyway, it's recommended.
on 12 March 2014
I could not get a signal for DAB in the downstairs part of the house despite a good aerial that came with my new Panasonic system. I could have spent £100 more for an internet version (have lots of boosters in the house) but decided to try this aerial first, partly due to the price.......works perfectly, I can get all DAB stations. Great little product.
on 14 May 2014
Bought this having read various reviews and being a former radio hobbiest and an engineer
was expecting great things . Gained no improvement over existing simple wire antenna
supplied with radio. Tried with three different brands of Dab radio in multiple locations
around the south east and south west. No improvement in all cases and in some the
existing stock cheap antenna supplied was better.

Disappointed , don't waste your money
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 November 2013
I had to wake up with Radio 4 every morning which began to take its toll. I was mulling over buying a new DAB radio when it occurred to me to find a decent arial instead and this does the job. Now I have most of the stations I'd normally get if I lived in a better area. I now wake up to modern music instead of chat and I'm 12% happier when I trudge my carcass to work
3 people found this helpful
on 26 October 2014
Absolutely Brilliant. We live in a house that has thick, stone walls and the aerial that came with our radio/sound system, just didn't work, so I bought this, not really believing that it would make any difference and when I fitted it and the horrible DAB burbling disappeared, I was delighted. We now have a clear DAB reception. It's a wonderful bit of technology and at a very affordable price.
on 18 February 2014
This product clearly uses magic disguised as science. My signal went from a snap-crackle-and-pop 60% with the standard antenna to a stunning 97% with this bit of witchcraft
Absolutely amazing product!