on 21 November 2013
I am SO impressed with the speed at which this order arrived. Well done Amazon.

I ordered it on Tuesday 19th November 2013
and it arrived on Thursday morning 21st November 2013.

I really must compliment you on your excellent customer service.

The watch is FABULOUS and I love the blue face which is unusual (I like quirky!!).

Exactly what I wanted and it looks a million times better on my wrist than it looks in the photo. I love extra large face watches and MK delivers every time. It can be worn as casual or smart wear.

I would DEFINATELY recommend you purchase this watch.

Kind Regards
Kate
on 12 February 2014
Looks good, and more expensive than it really was. Well-packaged, easy to set date etc . Very pleased with it so far.
on 11 November 2014
I have had this watch for 3 months, the colouring is coming off already it shouldn't happen if this is a REAL Michael Kors watch I am very upset and disappointed in this seller who is making people believe that these watches are real when clearly they are not! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this seller!!!!
on 27 December 2013
Unfortunately I'm having to write a bad review on this item
It arrived faulty with no pin attached and the battery had obviously stopped working as the watch doesn't tick!
Not impressed at all as this was a Christmas present
We've contacted the company and hope they can resolve this problem ASAP
on 30 December 2014
perfect
on 22 February 2015
Perfectly as described great watch