on 15 January 2014
Absolutely adore my new Michael Kors Watch. And Amazon was the best price I found anywhere! I am very happy to have found this retailer. The watch is a stunning gold, it wears very comfortably and the face and border sparkle. It is lovely! Thank you.
18 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2014
Looks amazing! Came with USA tag in luxury box. The belt was so big and I took the watches on Regent streen to Michael Kors store. They made the belt shorter for free! Have to be original, I am sure now!
11 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter. She loves it. It was nearly £100 cheaper than in some of the high street stores. I used some of the saving to get some links taken out. Very stylish too!!
9 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2016
It was fraud I received this watch the front screen was scratched and the colour of the watch started coming off after wearing it for a few days. Very unhappy my daughter is very upset if I had a choice I would not even give it 1 star I didn't even receive any paperwork
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2014
I am so disappointed with the watch! I am in the process of demanding a refund. One of the numbers is loose and is moving around inside the watch face. A jeweller queried 'Michael Kors' when I needed the strap made smaller. My daughter has a real Michael Kors watch - bought online too which is lovely and bullet-proof!!!. I would definitely not recommend this one.
5 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
I bought this watch in September 2016 and it is just like the day I bought it still looks great, so much I have just purchased another for my friends birthday.
on 14 March 2017
Fantastic watch at a fantastic price
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2015
Got this my sister and she absolutely loved it...it is classic design unlike usual bling bling Michael Kors watches. Very nice made one lady very very happy
One person found this helpful
on 5 January 2016
Bought for my wife as a Christmas, she thinks it's wonderful and I must agree that it appears to be of a very high quality. My youngest daughter couldn't believe how little I paid for it. An excellent purchase.
on 13 February 2016
Am not sure whether i bought a Micheal Kors watch or something else. Ive only wore it for 2 weeks and the way its faded......it looks like ive gad it for yrears. So i count this as a loss and am disapointed.
2 people found this helpful