Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 19 November 2013
A good selection of wire colours, the insulation strips easily and has very little tendancy to retreat during solder. All in all a good buy, I know where to go next time I restock my tool box with hookuo wire.
on 5 April 2015
Not exactly what I was after! I bought these wires to use on breadboards, so purchased this thinking it had a solid core. Single core and solid core are obviously two separate things. My mistake though, I'll know better next time.
on 17 September 2015
Great bunch of wires, nice and thick. Mine were stranded, not single core? Not sure if I got the right one, or this listing has changed, either way - it's wire, and it magically transports electrons on their way like a boss!
on 18 March 2015
Perfect for breadboarding projects.Good price too
on 28 September 2016
Seems wirey. Good bundle with lots of colours.
on 3 November 2015