on 8 June 2017
as expected, recipient very happy but sun has now gone in
on 7 June 2017
arrived broken and as it was so cheap no point in returning it would have cost more in postage
on 12 May 2017
Fits perfectly however it is awkward to place on head as the band makes hair weird otherwise nice product
on 23 April 2015
Visor arrived today, product is what I expected for the price, however due to poor packaging it arrived with 2 big cracks in the plastic, where it has been bent! It would of been better posted in a box to keep its shape rather than just in a bag!
If it had arrived without the cracks I would of been very happy with the product.
I can't be bothered to return it for the sake of a few pounds plus it was needed for a stag do tomorrow
review image review image
on 4 February 2016
The Product came bent in half and the plastic had split. I contact the seller and had no feedback (This was over a month ago). I have since made another claim about the product.

The picture displayed does not represent the product well, it is very flat and not rounded like in the picture. I would not recommend anyone buy this!
on 22 March 2015
Not as bright as in the picture but it's still cool. I would have liked to see a picture from the back before I ordered it as the scrunched, silk joiner makes it look a bit cheap and tacky.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this visor for a gift for a l0l year old lady who lives in a Nursing home. She cannot bear the light on her eyes and she loves this visor and would recommend it.
on 13 April 2014
This item was well packaged in a box so unlike others arrived in good condition, don't think it keeps the sun out too well, more of a fun thing to wear.
on 3 January 2014
It was only for fun, and cheap, but it was folded over for packing, which left a crease mark down the middle of the visor, which was a shame.
on 26 July 2014
Was slightly large on me but that's because I have a small head.
Otherwise, it did the job. Shame I managed to lose it on my night out!