Customer reviews

Grab bag assorted 20 pieces cat toys bag
Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 8 October 2017
Bought these for my local Cats Protection League home.
I am advised the cats and kittens there love them.
Recommended for any age cat or kitten.
on 21 May 2014
I am delighted with these cat toys, as was my cat. She plays with different ones according to her mood. I thing that these will delight her for ages. I liked the price, the assortment, the quantity and the quality. They arrived on time and I would use this seller again.
on 24 December 2014
All my 8love them!!
on 24 October 2013
Extremely happy with my purchase. When I introduced these toys to my kitten she literally went beserk! She did not know where to begin due to the variety of toys at her disposal... She especially liked the toys that would jingle and crinkle, furiously swiping and running around the room with them.
This continued for hours and only stopped when she was too sleepy to carry on, need I say more? All in all a throughly pleased kitty and I must say great value for money.
on 19 December 2014
The toys I received were not exactly like the ones in the photo, so I will list what I got and upload my own photo if I can. They are a Christmas present for my two kittens, and I keeping about 10 to give to them at a later date. (Just because 20 at once would cause a little too much excitement.)
Going clockwise around my photo from the top left, I got:
Two of what I believe are intended to be lobsters, but for some reason they have whiskers. One is blue and yellow and the other is blue and pink. There are no rattles inside and I don't believe they have catnip, so they're just normal toys. They had loops to hang from on their backs, which I cut off for safety purposes.
Two balls, one of which has a rattle inside. The one with a face on it is full of stuffing, whereas the red and green one has a plastic call inside with a rattle in it. We already have a yellow and green ball like the latter one, so I'm sure my kittens will love these.
Three smaller plastic 'cage' balls, all with bells inside.
Four pom-pom based toys. Two are just plain pom-poms, whereas the other two are animals made out of them. (A pig and a mouse.)
Two hollow plastic mice with beads inside and little (chewably soft) plastic tails.
I can only describe the next item as a plastic UFO. There are a couple of beads in the center and a few on the outside. There was also a sticker on this, which ripped into a million small pieces when I tried to tear it off.
I also got 5 mice. They're all a pretty average size, and the blue is the smallest. (Its body is 5cm long.) Please note: Of these 5 mice, 4 are made with real fur. The two reds and the yellow are real fur, plus the blue is real suede. So buying this may not be a great idea for anyone who is against animal furring, eg vegetarians or vegans.
Last and quite possibly least, I got two plastic springs. To be honest, I think they're only here to inexpensively bring the toy total; up to 20, as I have no realistic idea of how a cat could play with these.

And that concludes my rather long review. I'm happy with the selection of toys I got, and I would certainly recommend these for purchase because they're quite good value for money. (Admittedly not the cheapest, but you would pay a lot more for these in a pet shop.)

Thanks for reading,
The Performing Ninja x
review image
on 8 April 2013
In the photograph these look far better quality than the received products. Reading the small print it says that items may not look like that delivered but although items were different I would have been happy if quality
on 1 February 2014
The cat loves them but quite a few have Broke and we haven't even had Them that long but they are nice and the cat can't leave them alone especially the ones that rattle.
on 29 September 2013
my new kittens loves these toys. they are bright and playful. very good price and kittens love these to bits
on 25 April 2013
Would have liked a little more variety. Too many ball toys. My cat does love the little mice even though they end up under the sofa after a few minutes play.
on 2 October 2013
I was very disappointed, not in the amount, or the variety but the quality of some of the toys, I have two kittens and one is black but my wee boy is black and white and you can imagine my surprise when his wee paws changed to pink, a vet visit later and we figured out that when he was chewing the toys dye was leaking onto his paws, so I am not happy with this purchase as when you add on vet costs it was not the bargain I thought it to be, they did deliver quick, I wish they had not.

See one answered question