3,324
Size: 1 TB|Style: Previous Generation|Change
Price:£41.79 - £386.00

on 6 March 2017
Good value, bought when Amazon had it on offer at £57.99 in October 2016. Been using it since and can confirm it works well and seems reliable. Had no issues/problems with it at all. Was going to buy another but noticed the price has increased to £72.99 now.
on 10 June 2015
A great drive, which really was a life saver-when my old Seagate drive died. Received on the day promised, and worked as stated-I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends.
Keep up the great work!
on 18 December 2016
Bit plasticky for me. However it's cheap and big on storage. Transfer speeds were pretty impressive too.
on 6 February 2015
Bought this on recommendation. Didn't disappoint. Was so easy to use for a non-techy person like me. Would definitely buy this brand again. An excellent choice.
on 17 October 2015
Great little hard drive. Nice and fast for backing up large amounts of data.
Edit: I've bought a 2nd, more than happy with this purchase.

Happy to answer any technical questions if required.
on 1 February 2017
Not satisfactory. I did not buy the cheapest product on the market, so I would expect more than 90 days without breaking?
on 22 August 2016
Arrived next day. Good value for money. Went for a Seagate as an internet report said they were more relaiable then the wd studio which had just stopped working. Thinner than WD studio. Easy to use plug in and your away with windows.
on 8 March 2016
The hard drive is good but keeps disconnecting itself and reconnecting itself from my laptop. I'm not familiar with technology but I'm wondering whether I have a faulty product.
on 25 August 2016
Got it for my Panasonic DVR recorder. You'll need to register it with the Panasonic recorder before you can use it. But it works
on 28 May 2014
I use computers both at home and at work. It is easier to do all your work on a hard disk and you have it handy all the time. Seagate is small, compact, quick and my working style changed for better. I would recommend it to everyone working in several places with computers. Very prompt delivery, next day. Thank you Amazon.