on 20 May 2013
I gave this product 3 star because it's good but could be better. it's made of nice material and the detail of Minnie is good. The velcro strap is great and easy for little hands to do up. So what are the downsides? You can't open the slipper quite as wide as you'd like to get a foot in so my 3 year old needs help putting them on because you need to shimmy her foot in to get under the upper side of the slipper. The sole is good but it's not quite as grippy as I expected - we have wood floors and my daughter has skiied to a halt on her butt with these.
on 29 December 2013
The slippers uppers are made from a soft fleecy material, my daughter finds them comfortable to wear and she has never complained that they hurt. The front part of the slippers are red and have a shiny attached picture of Minnie Mouses head, she is smiling away wearing her trademark spotty bow, she is surrounded by red spots and flowers. The back part of the shoes are black with white spots, "Miss Minnie" is written in red writing across the velcro fastening. The soles are quite thin and have a bit of flexibility to them, I also think the fabric is a little thin and they are not lined with any fleece. Although my daughter has not complained about her feet feeling cold I always ensure she teams the slippers with socks on the frostier days.

My daughter is Minnie Mouse crazy at the minute so I wasn't at all surprise that these slippers instantly caught her eye. Personally I have found that character footwear is not always of the best quality so I was initially a little dubious about the purchase. I needn't have worried though, after a few months of wear they are still looking good. They have become a little dirty on occasion so I have just popped them in the washing machine on a delicate spin and they have come back out looking as good as new, although I can imagine the material will begin to bobble eventually.

The soles do have a small amount of grip to them, she has not fallen over. (Yet) whilst wearing them. The velcro fastening ensures her feet stay safely inside the slippers. My daughter is nearly five years old now and likes to be independent, she has no problems putting these slippers on and taking them off again all by herself, although she does have a tendency to lose one!
on 28 May 2013
Slippers came very quickly (within 2 days). Very pleased with quality and the child concerned loved them. I would recommend them to a friend.
on 10 June 2013
Cute slippers for my daughter, and really easy to wear. She's very comfortable in them and it's easy for her to walk around wearing them.
on 5 November 2013
My daughter is a big Minnie fan! She loves them and wears them all the time at home and they look very comfortable!
on 26 June 2013
These slippers look cute but my 2 year old Granddaughter refuses to wear them, she was so excited at first but after one try on and short walk she took them off and said " no fank you "They are very small sized and a struggle to put on and obviously not comfortable to wear!
on 27 August 2015