on 12 August 2016
Have purchased several times in the past year as I love these corsets so much, it gives me the tiniest waist!

I wear shapewear a lot but nothing works as well as this, it pulls your waist and stomach in without pain or discomfort (as I've found with other corsets). However make sure you look up how to properly lace corsets or it may not work for you, I tie from the middle, pull the strings round and tie them at the front (you do have to pull quite tightly). It can also look a bit bumpy under clothes so I put it underneath shapewear which gives a beautiful silhouette under clothes. I have this in both a small and a medium (I'm a small UK 10) and I wear both but prefer the medium size for everyday wear. If you're between two sizes, I'd say go a size up.

I've been using this for over a year and its one of the only corsets I find really works for me. I'm usually a 27-28" waist and this pulls me into a 25", can't recommend highly enough especially for the price.
on 22 May 2015
love this corset well made for the price
review image
on 12 December 2014
Although many reviewers have had an issue with the sizing, I am a size 10 and the M is a perfect for for me. I got this product for waist training, it was great for about three days then the boning gave way and it no longer held my shape. Also very uncomfortable to wear with a bra due to it sitting weird, making my breasts shoot out to the sides off my body!! I wouldn't waste your money....
on 5 February 2015
I loved it. It fits well, looks good, and the ribbons mean I don't have a great big lump at the back.

My only quibble was that where the ribbons join, and are fused together, was a really scratchy join and I had to pull it through the buttonhole (I've no idea what the technical term is) to get it away from my skin.

Otherwise I am delighted with it. It is really good value.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 December 2016
A bit difficult to do up but then women that wore them had maids !! It is very good and hopes it clinched my waist back to a 26 inches ! LOL
on 30 October 2016
Good quality, beautiful corset just would have preferred a bit bigger. If you're a size 8 I would suggest getting the size up
on 2 June 2015
Well here I go again!! I have bought several of these corsets from this company, I use them as foundations when making theatre /ball and bridal gowns. I think the sizing is better too ,still a tiny bit on the small side but workable.
The quality is superb and the fabrics are gorgeous. Do wish they would ditch the silly g,string though. DONT BOTHER WITH OTHERS BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Im not on commission! !
on 24 February 2015
After reading reviews I went for medium. (I'm a size 8 normally) and it's just the right size for me. It's a lovely quality and fits under your chest well. It's probably not for the hard core corset wearers as it's just a simple ribbon and it's just plastic in the structure. (and it comes with a little surprise)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 October 2015
I really love this product, it fits as expected and I love how small it makes my waist! Originally I bought it as part of a fancy dress costume but I'm hoping I might be able to get away with wearing it more often, I really like it
on 27 November 2016
Ok, the rods are plastic so they bend out of place making it uncomfortable.