on 6 December 2012
This item is as easy to set up as described by the manufacturer which makes it a doddle to set up, remote viewing via 3G is quick to load and the sound is clear, This item is only of use if you have an iphone/ipad, would be ideal if it had movement and LED for use in the dark (it has neither).

Overall as a simple remote viewing camera it is great.
on 10 March 2015
Brilliant. Bought this to keep an eye on my elderly dog for piece of mind while I'm out. Easy and quick to set up.
on 21 October 2015
Infra Red video a treat to behold, though thought the Moth that it detected and filmed was very creepy.
on 13 December 2013
Bought as a gift on the advise of my son so sure it will be fine. we will find out over Christmas
on 6 December 2012
The quality of the video is awful, didn't like the settings on the iPad/phone and all in all a really bad idea to purchase, it went back...
on 5 September 2015
I have two worked fine, this one on plugging in blew up and shorted the electric - dangerous!
on 29 November 2016
It didn't work, had to send it back! They only re- embers end me half of my money!
on 23 February 2013
I must admit to being astonished at how easy this thing was to install. I expected to have to sit down and absorb instructions and then to have a frustrating few hours trying to get it to work.

Instead, I was amazed at how short the instructions were and then I showed it a 'thing' on my phone and it set itself up! Amazing! It was so easy I think I'll buy another. The picture is crap, by the way, but it's an excellent way to keep 'tabs' on your gear or property and have it alert you if anything is wrong. I only got it yesterday so it's early days but so far ...
on 26 March 2013
Basic surveillance, if you want to check on pets or focus on a particular spot. Playback/viewing quality not the best & no night vision, so no good to monitor babies/young children. A bit of a let down as it was bought for that reason. The look of the camera & ease of set up is the biggest plus point. A good idea, just needs to be more advanced!
on 7 September 2014
Easy to set up and does everything I expected it to do