on 8 April 2015
This is a great example of a photo not doing the product justice..the quality of crystal and metalwork, and just overal energy put into creating is second to none..the actual pyramid i have, well i feel blessed..as it could not have been more personal to me, and the four outer point crystals are tip top clarity...the symbols do their own thing, though i work a slightly different energy..same symbols..
Then there was the lovely purple springtime butterfly and bag, with a smudge of incense which is just charming..and again top quality..how refreshing someone does a job with Love, thank you so much..as i felt this before it arrived , and was bowled over by its energy..
Even for less holistic souls , this piece is unique..amd a real snip..remember please also that this will have profound effects also upon other crystals in area..calming for children and transmuter of heavy thick and dense energies.
on 1 September 2014
Tried cleansing my new grid under fresh cold water, it's now green! I guess it's not suitable for water!
on 8 October 2016
When I first received this item there was so little energy in the crystals, I thought it was dead. After cleansing it and charging it for 3 days using crystals, the sun and moon energy. The Crystal generator had been healed. I now use this with my citrine cluster to cleanse rooms and bring positivity. It is, phenomenal. On some occasions I've also used it for meditation.
on 14 April 2015
This was exactly as described and was well packaged to prevent breakage during transit.
I knew to expect it to be small from the photograph online as you can quite clearly see that it fits into the palm of your hand.
In this respect it is the perfect non obtrusive crystal for any room.
I have used this for 'clearing' my Reiki/Meditation room and have noticed a huge difference in the atmosphere since.
it has also proved to be a brilliant accompaniment in distant healing.
on 8 June 2016
Absolutely furious with this item. Glued together in several places were the wand crystals were broken! No where near as nice as the photo. I emailed the seller and she didn't even bother to reply. I took it with me today carefully wrapped to an appointment, when I got back one of the wands was broken clearly showing the glue😡😡😡
on 14 December 2016
The product arrived very quickly and I got it out and gave it a nice clean and felt the energy straight away, and as I am a reiki master put it to good use the same night healing my disabled wife and it enhanced the session and power of the healing so much, highly recommended.
on 24 October 2015
I personally love the attention to detail in this piece. You can tell its been made with pride. And im even concidering buying another for my crystal collection.
review image
on 5 April 2017
A surprisingly "lively" set of crystals! A gift for my daughter for a variety of uses.
Be careful when cleaning as the silver housings holding the crystals are not terribly robust.
on 22 July 2015
I am very happy with my crystal grid - it was received well packed.
I look look forward to using the crystal as part of my daily cleansing ritual on my Reiki Level 1 course!
Thank you Ann & Dave.
on 1 September 2014
Oh yes! I bonded instantly with my little Pyramid and it is absolutely beautiful. The inclusions mentioned in the cover letter make it even more desirable as I am an Earth sign and I love anything with natural beauty and imperfections. Thank you very much. Sonia