on 3 April 2017
It's pricey for what it is, but I've tried many eye masks, this one has been the most comfortable. It doesn't press against my eyes, and is wide so lets in less light around the sides and doesn't slide off as easily as thinner masks. Material is a bit slippery though. My bedroom rarely gets hot so temperature hasn't been a problem but I can understand how it might get hot under other circumstances.
on 6 February 2017
have tried various eye masks, I'm a light sleeper so any noise/sound or change in light wakes me & I struggle to resume sleep again. this eye mask though gave me the most luxurious night's rest. satiny feel of fabric caresses your face & holds you in comfort all night. doesn't slip or move much so sleep is undisturbed. would most definitely recommend & buy again if I have need or as a gift.
on 10 April 2017
This is an excellent mask. It easy keeps out the light. Although its wider than the alteratives it is so lightweight and comfortable to wear. I highly recommend this product.
on 22 March 2017
Problem solver for anyone who cannot sleep with even the tiniest, unwanted crack of light. This is my second one as I left the other one abroad while on holidays. Highly recommend it.
on 6 September 2017
I've had this eye mask for a couple of years. It's certainly better that the typical eye mask you might pick up at an airport, but in my experience the Tempur Sleep Mask is better as I'll explain later.

First of all, the Sleep Master does a good job of blocking out light. The large, padded head band nicely covers the ears rather than using elastic that tends to cut into them. I sleep with earplug in so the padding over the ears help minimize any pressure on the earplugs when sleeping on my side. The Sleep Master also looks pretty cool. First time my girlfriend saw it she commented that I looked like a Persian prince. It's made of a satin type material which is nice to the touch. However the material is where the problems begin - it's so silky and slippery that it doesn't stay in place. Tightening it up will help, but this puts additional pressure on my eyelids/eyeballs which is uncomfortable (and probably not very healthy). The other problem with the material is that it gets quite warm and doesn't breath very well leading to a sweaty face in summer.

I see some purchasers have reported problems with fraying - I too had some irritating loose fibres around the nose slot. After cutting off the strands with sharp scissors the fraying has not returned. Even after machine washing (place it inside a pillow case on a delicates cycle).

As I mentioned, my preferred eye mask is a Tempur Sleep Mask. This is made out of a more towel-like weave that provides better grip and wicks away moisture in the summer. Most importantly, the Tempur is contoured to make cavities for the eyes so that it doesn't rub up against my eyelashes in the way the Sleep Master does.

Still, although I prefer the Tempur, I sometimes switch to the Sleep Master for a change - such as when travelling or the Tempur's in the wash. If like me, you use a sleep mask every night, I suggest buying both products and seeing what suits you best. After all it's a small investment for something you wear 8 hours every night.
on 4 July 2016
I work nights these are really good wraps around your whole head during the day when I sleep I had 4 of my neighbours build loft extensions and yes it was loud at times but this really did the trick you can also use the ear plugs that come with it. Great product good buy.
on 8 February 2017
A very good quality mask. I couldn't sleep without mine. Unlike some other masks, it washes well and lasts!
on 3 October 2016
"Purchased for my daughter who loves it - larger and significantly more comfortable than standard cheap sleep masks plus it blocks out more light. Perfect "
on 4 July 2017
Feels nice and soft to wear and does a good job of keeping all the light out, but if it isn't cold out then it becomes uncomfortably hot and that only makes it more difficult to sleep.
on 17 October 2017
Been using this for a couple of years now. Feels fine, no irritation, very comfortable. Blocks out all light.