on 3 April 2017
It's pricey for what it is, but I've tried many eye masks, this one has been the most comfortable. It doesn't press against my eyes, and is wide so lets in less light around the sides and doesn't slide off as easily as thinner masks. Material is a bit slippery though. My bedroom rarely gets hot so temperature hasn't been a problem but I can understand how it might get hot under other circumstances.
on 6 February 2017
have tried various eye masks, I'm a light sleeper so any noise/sound or change in light wakes me & I struggle to resume sleep again. this eye mask though gave me the most luxurious night's rest. satiny feel of fabric caresses your face & holds you in comfort all night. doesn't slip or move much so sleep is undisturbed. would most definitely recommend & buy again if I have need or as a gift.
on 10 April 2017
This is an excellent mask. It easy keeps out the light. Although its wider than the alteratives it is so lightweight and comfortable to wear. I highly recommend this product.
on 22 March 2017
Problem solver for anyone who cannot sleep with even the tiniest, unwanted crack of light. This is my second one as I left the other one abroad while on holidays. Highly recommend it.
on 27 August 2015
I have tried a number of eye masks because I'm woken up early on sunny mornings.. I find that they can be tight,too loose or make you feel very hot. This is comfortable to wear, soft and cool, adjustable and very large so you do not see light around the edges. unfortunately every morning I have woken up with it on the top of my head like a crown. This makes it useless in blocking out light. If I adjust it so that it stays it is too tight it makes my eyes water. I think the very silky material slips on my hair
on 4 July 2016
I work nights these are really good wraps around your whole head during the day when I sleep I had 4 of my neighbours build loft extensions and yes it was loud at times but this really did the trick you can also use the ear plugs that come with it. Great product good buy.
on 8 February 2017
A very good quality mask. I couldn't sleep without mine. Unlike some other masks, it washes well and lasts!
on 3 October 2016
"Purchased for my daughter who loves it - larger and significantly more comfortable than standard cheap sleep masks plus it blocks out more light. Perfect "
on 4 July 2017
Feels nice and soft to wear and does a good job of keeping all the light out, but if it isn't cold out then it becomes uncomfortably hot and that only makes it more difficult to sleep.
on 12 April 2017
I can't believe how quickly this arrived! In perfect condition - fantastic product and would definitely recommend. Tempted to buy more for family members!